Here's what you'll need:
-48" Wooden Dowel (1 1/4" diameter)
-Circular Saw (or hand saw)
1. Cut the Dowel
2. Drill Holes in the Ends of the Dowels
3. Wire the Dowels Together
4. Mark 3 Inches from the Bottom of the Bucket
5. Mark the Location for the Legs
Use a Sharpie to make three equally spaced marks around the rim of the bucket. These marks will serve as guides for positioning the legs.
6. Fill the Bucket with Concrete Mix
Fill the bucket up to the 3" line that's marked on the inside of the bucket.
7. Add Water + Mix It Up
8. Vibrate Out the Bubbles
Shake and tap the bucket to vibrate air bubbles to the top of the wet concrete.
9. Set the Legs into the Wet Concrete
10. Let the Concrete Cure for 48 Hours
Once the legs are placed, let the concrete sit, undisturbed, for 48 hours.