Before we get started, I need to mention that the purpose of this post is not to brag about how totally awesome I am for having been selected as a contestant on Wheel of Fortune, it is to simply inform you on the inner-workings on the greatest game show in history. Don’t be a jealous gyllenhaal.
2. Every Contestant Is The Same Height
This is to eliminate any unfairness with spinning the wheel. Before the show, the contestants stand on the platform behind their station to have it raised or lowered.
6. The Wheel Isn’t Really THAT Big
They make that wheel look huge on TV. Maybe it’s the camera angles, maybe it’s the fact that you have to stretch to get to it…maybe I was just naive. The truth is that the wheel is only about 6 feet in diameter.
Now you’re prepared to dominate. There are several rounds of auditions every year where they find new contestants. If you have the opportunity to go - DO IT. Just make sure to have fun and stand out
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳