1. Rosie an 8 year old, former show kitten Exotic Shorthair with a few minor issues
Somehow that weird, little face won some blue ribbons.
2. such as an odd eye
Don’t worry, that cloudy spot is not a cataract and her vision is 100% clear; unfortunately, what some find charming others find unattractive, and her burgeoning show career and lucrative cat calendar modeling prospects vanished.
3. and the inability to keep her tongue in her mouth.
Will it ever be contained?
4. Oh, there it is again from below.
Possibly the last and most terrifying view for a small insect
5. Her favorite things include destroying straw wrappers, sleeping in plastic bags,
Target bags hold a special appeal
6. hopping into other bags,
This bag is her preferred method of transport to and from the vet
7. monitoring work activities,
She makes a great manager
8. hoarding electronics,
Has absolutely no idea how to properly catch a mouse
9. using eerie light to her advantage,
Pretty sure she plans this stuff
10. staring wistfully into the great blue yonder,
Most likely dreaming about her past show kitten life and how it all could have been so different
11. making weird noises
Rosie is known for her snuffles, snarfles, squeaks and this weird high-pitched eating/purring sound
12. and of course lots of cuddling and sleeping.
“Awww!” inducing every time
13. Way better than Prozac
The product of a yearlong search on Petfinder
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂