1. You get out of the shower and barely even have to dry your hair.
2. Your idea of playing hookie from work is going on a six-mile hike.
3. You think Stand Up Paddle boards are for the river.
4. Your single-track mountain biking partner is your 8-eight-year-old son.
5. You don’t mind walking up Berrypicker Trail just so your dog can take the gondola down.
6. Why drive when you can ride the free public bus to the trailhead.
7. You eat at Moe’s at least once a week.
8. You complain how hot it is when it gets into the 70s.
9. You go to Hot Summer Nights for the social scene as much as the music.
10. Golf carts are for amateurs when you can opt for the golf bike.
11. You love the Vail Lacrosse Shootout.
12. The Gore Creek isn’t just a pretty stream. It’s an active paddle playground.
13. Your kids got more cavities from Fourth of July than Halloween.
14. Your biggest competition in the La Sportiva Vail Mountain Trail Running Race Series is an 80-year-old.
15. Your restaurant shops for dinner at the Vail Farmers' Market and Art Show.
16. Your night out at the movies comes with a gourmet dinner.
17. Because parking in the municipal lot is cheaper than your hotel.
18. You get excited by the first sighting of Columbine.
19. You have (and use) at least three different types of GoPro mounts.
20. But then, you probably got them for free at the GoPro Mountain Games.
21. Speaking of the Mountain Games, your favorite summer spectator sport is slacklining.
22. Your company’s idea of Summer Fridays is leaving work early and going for a float on the Colorado River.
23. Who needs ballpark hotdogs when you have Swiss Hotdogs?
24. All your selfies are taken on top of mountain peaks.
25. You’d fix that crack in your windshield, but it would eat into your fly fishing schedule.
26. You don’t understand why people travel to New York when Nobu, the New York Philharmonic and American Ballet Theater dancers will come to you.
27. You go crazy over sightings of Lindsey.
28. You even marvel at the view from the parking lot.
29. You only enjoy yoga when it's outside.
30. Because Vail looks just as good from the sky as it does from the ground.
31. When you see people riding their bikes over Vail Pass you get jealous it isn’t you.
32. Rain isn’t an excuse to go inside. It’s just an excuse to break out your rain gear.
33. You're obsessed with Crazy Mountain Brewery.
34. You get “The Hills Are Alive” from The Sound of Music stuck in your head at least once a month.
35. You get nostalgic for the days when frisbee golf wasn’t a family sport.
36. You don’t celebrate special occasions with champagne. You celebrate it with Fireball Whiskey.
37. At least three of your friends are recovering from ACL surgery.
38. The best raw bar you know of is at 11,000 feet.
39. If there is snow, you will find it.
40. It's so beautiful, it almost makes you sick.
41. You think summer doesn’t nearly last long enough.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!