1. Everybody knows that rugby is the hottest sport to exist in the world ever.
2. The game involves a lot of thunderous thighs.
3. And a lot of bouncing butts.
4. Since the physio has to deal with these thighs and butts, it's fair to say they have the most important job on the team.
5. And there's more than one reason to be jealous of the job they have to do.
6. When somebody injures themselves, it's the physio's job to get on the pitch and sort it out.
7. And obviously that's important and we're all incredibly jealous of their healing hands, but just look at the men they get to comfort.
8. Thighs are like, the most important part of any rugby game and it's the physio's job to look after them.
9. And it's not just the thighs you have to be jealous about. A physio gets to massage their biceps too.
10. And stroke those beautiful faces.
11. The physio gets to help the players stretch.
12. And to console the players when they're sad.
13. Obviously being a physio is serious business and should not be taken lightly.
14. And they're always busy because they need to be at the beck and call of all the players in their team.
15. But if you can get through all the years of studying to be one, then you get to focus on the important things.
16. Like the men.
17. Making sure they're OK.
18. And that they're all fit and healthy.
19. The physio gets to do all of this without the worry of getting hurt themselves.
20. Because they're out of the firing line when the action starts.
21. So whenever any of these beautiful men are injured, the physio is there to offer a helping hand.
*forgets how to breathe*