42 TikTok-Famous Products That Are Actually Worth It, According To Reviewers
OK, that one TikToker likes it, but so do thousands of other reviewers.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An kitchen s'mores maker that'll bring the best part of camping indoors, thus eliminating the need for camping at all. Indoor people, rejoice!
It even comes with two roasting forks!
Promising review: "We have been really enjoy this little s'mores maker — it's not big, doesn't take up a lot of space, but does exactly what it's meant to do. We can't build fires or anything like that around where I live, so this was our next best option. It's worked out great for us. Only thing is it only has two of the little roaster sticks, so if you have multiple people roasting you would need something else to use to stick your marshmallow on." —Debb
Get it from Amazon for $24.89.
Check out this TikTok by @stuffyouactuallyneed.
2. A set of drill brushes so effective, you'll be shocked how clean your bathroom used to be.
3. The Pink Stuff, an all-purpose paste that you can use to clean basically anything. Scrubbing will be a thing of the past. And the future? Sparkly clean items as far as the eye can see.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh — this stuff is a life changer! Used it to get my fiberglass shower totally clean. Nothing else would get it done, and this stuff brought my shower back to near new in one use. We’ve since cleaned a weird chalky film off our garage door, removed wall markings, and cleaned my storm door. We’ll never be without a jar (or three) of this stuff. Worth every penny." —Nancy F.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
Check out the TikTok by @jacey_lucas.
4. An inflatable mattress that sets itself up. Seriously, plug it in, pick your firmness level, and watch it blow up on expandable legs.
Promising review: "This has proven to be a great product. It inflated without hesitation. Plug in, push button, and stand back. The bed does the rest. It has proven to be durable and able to accommodate over 250 pounds. It has been used daily since purchased in early November 2020. The price is a bit much for an inflatable twin bed, but thus far it has proven to be well worth it." —Sandy D.
Get it from Amazon for $319.99.
Check out the TikTok by @soniadayz.
5. A pet hair remover if you'd prefer your furniture to be fur-free. You can tell Fido to stay off the couch all you want, but dogs don't speak Human! Instead, use this roller to reclaim your seating.
Promising review: "Where has this been all my cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine for clothes, but this is the only product that has ever COMPLETELY removed all the cat hair from my bed. I have a long-haired 20-pound tabby, and if you run your hands up his back a few times and fling the hair everywhere, it looks like it's snowing — he never stops shedding no matter what I do. After using the ChomChom, I can put on a black dress and roll around on my bed and not get a single hair on me. It's absolutely amazing. Everyone is getting one for Christmas, even if they don't have a pet. I don't care — it's THAT good." —Stephanie
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
Check out this TikTok by @alexismae44.
6. Cloning paste that can be applied to any nodes on the stem of your plant to promote new growth. So see that leggy plant over there that's all stem, no bushy leaves? This fancy goo can help! It's made for orchids (hence the name; the keiki is a plant produced asexually by an orchid plant) but works on a variety of plants, like begonias.
Here's how it works: Find a node and peel away the bract to reveal the bud. Apply a small amount of the paste, and in two to eight weeks, a clone will grow out of the node!
Promising review: "This product is just AMAZING!!! I waited a few months before writing this review because I wanted to test the product first. I am just AMAZED! I have to say...depending on the season and the place on the spike where you apply it, you either get a keiki or new flower spike (which is awesome!). Based on my experiments, the lower on the spike, the more chances to get a keiki. The higher on the spike, the more chances to get a new flower spike. If you apply it during winter (tropical area winter), you will more likely get flower spikes. If you apply it during summer (tropical areas), you will more likely get a keiki — at least that's what I observed!" —Anne-Isabelle Bonifassi
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
Check out the TikTok by @feezy.pdf.
7. A standing desk riser to turn your coffee table into a desk or your desk into a standing desk. Your back? Yeah, it says thank you.
Promising review: "I love my new standing desk! It was very easy to set up; the only thing I had to do was screw in the keyboard tray — everything else was already put together. I am now standing 80% of my workday instead of sitting down for all of it. It feels so nice to be on my feet. Everyone in my office has commented on how nice this is and how they want to purchase one now. Very sturdy, enough room for my large monitor, phone, calculator, and other misc. items. Love it!" —deadpool
Get it from Amazon for $105.99+ (available in two colors and five sizes).
Check out this TikTok by @bymichellelei.
8. A pack of eco-friendly sponge cloths that are highly absorbent and dishwasher-safe, so you can cut down on your — quite frankly — ridiculous paper towel waste.
Promising review: "I rarely write reviews, but these deserve a shoutout. SO much more substantial than Handiwipes and you can really, really scrub with them, but they never feel yucky like a sponge does. I have soaked them in bleach, thrown them in the washer, and they come out great every time. I've used the same two for a month now, and they still look great! When they go downhill, I can compost them. I only wish they had a few other colors, maybe a royal blue or sage green?" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.95+ for a multi-color pack of 10 (available in seven colors).
Check out this TikTok by @lindsayroggenbuck.
9. A sleek-as-heck USB alarm clock — seemingly every night stand has been sporting it lately. And with good reason! It has two USB ports for easy charging.
Promising review: "Love love love this clock...sleek and definitely a statement piece. Alarm is subtle; it will definitely wake you up; however, it will not scare the bejesus out of you. Love the extra ports on the side to charge other things with it." —Meika B.
Get it from Amazon for $15.80 (available in four colors).
Check out this TikTok by @miriam.gin1.
10. A set of itty-bitty dermaplaning razors that will make quick work of peach fuzz, stray hairs, and eyebrows in need of a touch-up.
11. An LED touch lamp — it just needs a gentle tap to switch between dimness levels. Oh, and it has four USB ports, so no need to battle over the one outlet next to the bed!
Promising review: "I loveeee this little light. It’s small, but it charges my phone and watch well. It also puts off some pretty bright light for something so small! Love it! Definitely recommend." —Tara
Get it from Amazon for $34.99. (available in two colors)
Check out this TikTok by @teresalauracaruso.
12. A children's camera that beats taking pics on your phone: It's lightweight, adorable, has 15 photo frames, and boasts filters that put Instagram to shame. Amazon didn't have good review pictures, so I beg you to watch the TikTok.
It's charged with a USB port and comes with a memory card.
Promising review: "Love it! Gonna document my summer on it, LOL! Got it because of a TikTok — video quality and pic quality look OK, but sound is awful, haha. Still cute and fun. I'm gonna order one for my little sister too!" —SG🦋
Get it from Amazon for $20.90+ (available in three colors)
Check out the TikTok by @jasmeanbrown.
13. A genius soap dispenser and sponge caddy that keeps the soap directly under the sponge so you can apply more suds with a single push down.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this! I leave my sponge on top and do not have to reach under the sink to get my bulky Dawn dish soap bottle from under the sink every time I need it. It looks clean, and my friends that have noticed it said something about it. I highly recommend it." —Lisa Camarena
Get it from Amazon for $8.49 (available in three colors).
Check out this TikTok by @toponlinefinds.
14. A windshield cover to keep your car as cool as Lightning McQueen.
15. A game secretly disguised as a painting! Open it up to reveal a beautiful card game. You play as a painter competing in an art competition — collect art cards and layer three to create a unique painting.
Note: This says Kickstarter Exclusive, but it's just the regular version.
Promising review: "This is a terrific and unique entry-level game that can; however, be enjoyed by a wide variety of gamers. The rules are simple, but the decisions can drive you crazy. Perfect. My wife of 47 years, a wonderful sketch artist in her own right, has begun to find gaming difficult due to Lyme and fibromyalgia. I bought this game based on its theme and what I learned of its gameplay through several videos. I thought if anything might bring her back to the table, this might. I was right. And, again, it's all because the gameplay is simple; the scoring is simple — but the game does challenge with the occasional frustrating demands for choice. Do I lose this to gain this? What will give me the most bang for my buck, aka the most points in the long run? All-in-all, we're enjoying Canvas." —Richard S. Parker
Get it from Amazon for $45.
Check out the TikTok by @boredboardgames.
16. A convenient cereal dispenser for anyone who would rather be hitting up the hotel continental breakfast. These keep your cereal fresh and allow for easy dispensing.
Promising review: "We have three kids and a very small kitchen with very little cabinet/counter space!!! We used to keep our cereal boxes on top of our refrigerator, but I've been trying to declutter and also come up with a solution for our kids to be able to get their own cereal in the mornings. THIS IS IT!!!! It looks great on our counter, and we have very little space, so it fits just right! This has been the perfect solution to giving our kids the independence they need to get their own breakfast! It has been a lifesaver!!! Love it!!!" —tenle
Get it from Amazon for $14.29+ (available in a single or dual dispenser and four colors).
Check out this TikTok by @teresalauracaruso.
17. L'Oreal's Infallible Fresh Wear Foundation for a long-lasting base that reviewers swear by because it delivers luxury results at a pharmacy brand price.
Promising review: "This is one the best makeup products of the year... I've tested this many different ways over the last two weeks, and it has held up every time. I have used this on its own as a powder foundation, with and without primer and over foundation as added coverage as a light setting powder. This stuff is great, and it holds up. My makeup looks flawless all day with minimal shine/oil breakthrough. I'm not seeing any makeup transfer to a mask either, but I'm not wearing one for long hours. I find I'm reaching for it daily, and I'm glad I bought it!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $11.11 (available in 16 shades).
Check out this TikTok by @juliarosemondbeauty.
18. A toothpaste dispenser to keep your counters clear *and* dispense the perfect amount of toothpaste every time.
Promising review: "Works great! The mount it comes with sticks great to our mirror. It will fit any type of standard toothpaste and has four cups you can use. Really great and saves so much time and room on our sink." —Cassie P.
Get it from Amazon for $16.94+ (available in three colors).
Check out this TikTok by @toponlinefinds.
19. A cutting board with a built-in grater and four compartments to store your already prepped food. No more trying to make space on your cutting board to cut garlic when it's already covered in onions!
Promising review: "I got this primarily to replace our primary aged and smelly cutting board. Space is limited, so any cutting board that comes with accessories is even better. This board has a mandolin with included storage containers. At first I thought the storage containers wouldn't be useful, but oh how wrong I was. We eat a lot of salads, and it's nice to be able to separate out ingredients so we can add what we want and how much. The grater/mandolin works grate (get it?) and is very easy to use, as it's flush on the surface. Everything is solid and very nice quality, especially at this price point." —John Elliott
Get it from Amazon for $69.99.
Check out the TikTok by @kaelimaee.
20. A lint remover that works on clothes, furniture, and carpets so you can reclaim your things from hair and general schmutz.
Warning: Only use this for your sturdier stuff because it's a strong little device and might put holes in your more delicate clothing.
Promising review: "This lint remover wasn’t confusing or bulky like some others. You just run it down your clothes to remove lint, hair, and fuzz, and it does its job! I was worried it would be sharp to the touch but it’s not, which is great if you have little kids. It’s easy to clean — you just pick it out with your fingers; it doesn’t get stuck." —JLemons
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
Check out the TikTok by @m.chandler_.
21. A Bissell Crosswave Pet Pro — it's pretty much a vacuum and mop in one. People with shedding pets swear by it for collecting stray hairs that the regular vacuum missed.
Promising review: "I have a toddler who loves food fights with the floor and a large dog who sheds A LOT. I was skeptical because of the reviews, but when used properly, it sucks up everything on the floor. I just swept and mopped using a broom, went over it with a hardwood sweeper and a Swiffer. The Crosswave still pulled up all of this hair and dirt. It’s also very easy to clean, and the suction is incredible. With a little common sense, this is an amazing product." —Tristen
Get it from Amazon for $269.99 (available in five styles).
Check out the TikTok by @sarahmcgloryhome.