31 Products That Will Save You From All The Agonies Life Insists On Inflicting Upon You
If wine stains, grinding teeth, and moldy sponges have you down, these products with turn things around.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A migraine essential oil stick you can roll onto your skin whenever you need a little relief from a massive headache.
4. A washable sponge for anyone who hates having to throw away so many mostly fine sponges just because of a little mildew smell.
5. A night guard for my fellow grinding-sufferers who couldn't get a legit one from the dentist because their insurance wouldn't cover it. My dentist said mine is almost as good as the real deal!
6. A sliding magnet you can adjust to reflect the current state of the dishwasher. Never again will you accidentally wash the dishes twice — or worse, put away dirty dishes.
7. A satin-lined Hairbrella to keep your hair protected from rain, humidity, and anything else that's out to ruin your perfect hairdo.
8. A pack of shower curtain clips, because the last thing you want to happen after watching Psycho is to have the curtain billow in and attack you.
9. Stain remover possibly created by the gods of white couches, because it can get rid of even the toughest of wine spills.
10. A pack of anti-slip glasses sleeves, because pushing your glasses back up your nose stops being cute after the millionth time you have to do it.
11. A jar of Humble Suds scour paste offering an effective but ultra-gentle cleaning solution. You can use it on all sorts of messes, from dirty counters to grime-covered tubs. You can even use it on your hands or to wash produce!
13. A weekly pill organizer designed with push-through silicone lids so you can easily organize your pills at the beginning of the week without accidentally knocking the whole operation over and having to start all over.
14. A nail and cuticle oil to bring life back to your damaged nails, even if you did something really bad like — gasp! — peel off a gel manicure.
15. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets you're sure to take a shine to once you see how shiny and bright they make all your oldest and grossest bottles look.
16. A pair of deodorizing pouches hungry for all your worst smells. Stuff the pair in your shoes, throw 'em in a gym bag, or hang them in the closet and let them gobble up any hint of odor.
17. A pack of sheet suspenders for the restless sleeper who always ends up in a tangled ball by morning. Keep those suckers in place!
19. Sticky trap plant stakes to rid your home of all those loitering fruit flies. Consider these yellow flags their eviction notice.
20. A bottle of lavender simple syrup to make cocktails, teas, and coffees all the more relaxing when life gets too hectic.
21. A shoe stretcher so you can avoid the horrible breaking-in period and go straight to enjoying your new loafers, no bandages needed.
22. A metal bar of "soap" that will help you get rid of any unwanted food smells so you can go from chopping up garlic to shaking hands with sensitive-nosed people in no time.
24. A bracelet holder that'll work as your third hand so your can secure your bracelet all by yourself.
26. A set of popular wickaway sweatbands to keep your sweat at bay, aka out of your face and eyes.
Promising review: "Amazing quality! These are super soft and keep your head cool when working out! I couldn’t believe how well they work at wicking away moisture and staying cool! They came in a super nice box that will help me to not lose them — like I’m prone to. The colors are cute and the headbands aren’t too tight at all! They have nice stretch to them if you have a larger head. This is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made on Amazon! I’m so glad I bought these!" —Gypsigirl213
Get a set of 10 from Amazon for $17.99.