30 Products That Might Make You Say "OK Now That Is Smart"
Clever products for the smart shopper (you).
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Closet organizers that separate your clothing by type, so getting dresses in the morning can be a little easier.
4. A wall suction that you can fill with peanut butter so your dog will have something to distract themselves with from the unimaginable horror of bath time.
5. A grout pen so you can easily cover up unsightly tile grout without having to, you know, scrub them clean.
6. A liquid eyeliner with a stamp on the other end so you can just ~wing~ it when you want dramatic cat eyes without the drama of trying to draw them on yourself.
7. A suction tool to help relieve the itchy agony of bug bites by sucking out insect venom, saliva, and other irritants under your skin. Finally, you can go outside after dark again!
8. A dishwasher magnet so you can know at a glance whether the dishes are clean or dirty. Arguments = avoided. Accidentally eating off a dirty plate = never again.
9. An electric wine opener to make popping bottles so easy, you won't let anyone else suffer through the old-fashioned way ever again.
10. A roll of screen repair tape for quick window fixes so you don't have to replace the whole dang screen every time your cat gets a little scratchy.
11. A digital touch-screen photo frame that can be updated by email. You and other family members can share memories from anywhere in the world.
13. A waterproof backpack that lets you jump in the kayak with all your gadgets and not even sweat it.
15. A cuff-style bracelet with a groove to keep your hair-tie in. Now you can always have one handy without it cutting of your circulation.
18. A sauce holder to clip onto the air vent of your car so you can dunk your nugs in that sweet sauce, hands-free.
19. A pack of waistband extenders that'll allow you to wear your old jeans that you thought were no longer your size.
20. A sandwich cookie holding spoon so you never have to fish your soggy treat out from the depths of your milk ever again.
21. A shopping bag strap that can fit up to 10 plastic bags at once. Independence Day is rescheduled to whatever day you decide to buy this!
22. An oven rack puller so you don't have to risk burning your fingers every time you wanna peek at your pizza.
23. A Jetboil backpacking stove that's light and small, making it a great thing to pack on your next hiking trip. You can eat and drink right from the cup it comes with and then store the entire system inside!
25. A Legacybox that will digitize all your favorite memories and keep them safe and sound in the cloud.
27. A teeny-tiny trashcan that fits in your car's cup holder so you have no excuse for all the gum wrappers and tissues littering the passenger seat.
29. Collapsible straws so you can sip and save the planet at the same time. It's not easy being green, but somehow you do it.
30. And a photo frame that works like a clip so you can easily switch out pictures whenever someone betrays you and need to shred their image real quick.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.