We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. A washable sponge for anyone who hates having to throw away otherwise-fine sponges, just because of a little mildew smell. When this sponge starts getting funky, just machine wash on warm and air dry.
4. A pack of anti-slip glasses sleeves, because pushing your glasses back up your nose stops being cute after the millionth time you have to do it.
5. A satin-lined Hairbrella to keep your hair protected from rain, humidity, and anything else that's out to ruin your perfect hairdo.
6. A pack of shower curtain clips, because the last thing you want to happen after watching Psycho is to have the curtain billow in and attack you.
7. Stain remover possibly created by the gods of white couches, because it can get rid of even the toughest of wine spills.
8. A jar of Humble Suds scour paste offering an effective but ultra-gentle cleaning solution. You can use it on all sorts of messes, from dirty counters to grime-covered tubs. You can even use it on your hands or to wash produce!
9. A weekly pill organizer designed with push-through silicone lids so you can easily organize your pills at the beginning of the week without accidentally knocking the whole operation over and having to start all over.
10. A nail and cuticle oil to bring life back to your damaged nails, even if you did something really bad like — gasp! — peel off a gel manicure.
11. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets you're sure to take a shine to once you see how shiny and bright they make all your oldest and grossest bottles look.
12. A pair of deodorizing pouches hungry for all your worst smells. Stuff the pair in your shoes, throw 'em in a gym bag, or hang them in the closet and let them gobble up any hint of odor.
13. A pack of sheet suspenders for the restless sleeper who always ends up in a tangled ball by morning. Keep those suckers in place!
14. Sticky trap plant stakes to rid your home of all those loitering fruit flies. Consider these yellow flags their eviction notice.
15. A shoe stretcher so you can avoid the horrible breaking-in period and go straight to enjoying your new loafers, no bandages needed.
16. A metal bar of "soap" that will help you get rid of any unwanted food smells, so you can go from chopping up garlic to shaking hands with sensitive-nosed people in no time.
18. A bracelet holder that'll work as your third hand so your can secure your bracelet all by yourself.
19. A set of popular wickaway sweatbands to keep your sweat at bay, aka out of your face and eyes.
Promising review: "Amazing quality! These are super soft and keep your head cool when working out! I couldn’t believe how well they work at wicking away moisture and staying cool! They came in a super nice box that will help me to not lose them — like I’m prone to. The colors are cute and the headbands aren’t too tight at all! They have nice stretch to them if you have a larger head. This is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made on Amazon! I’m so glad I bought these!" —Gypsigirl213
Get a set of 10 from Amazon for $15.99.
20. An ice tray that fully seals, so you can turn that thing sideways and shove it in between your various mysterious bags of frozen somethings. No need to throw away that container of 3-year-old frozen beans to make room juuuust yet.
21. A ring size adjuster for rings that are just a liiiittle too loose. These will help keep your valuable jewels in place, instead of flying off to who-knows-where the next time to gesticulate.
22. A knee stabilizer band offering knee pain relief both in the short term *and* long term, while running, hiking, playing team sports, or dancing to your favorite song.
23. A popular streak-free anti-fog spray so you can finally wear glasses and a mask without feeling like you're looking through the steamy car window from Titanic.
24. A sunburn soother crafted with aloe and coconut oil to hydrate skin and turn back time to before you stayed out in the sun a little too long.
Psst — a lot of reviewers mentioned this also helped prevent peeling and itching!
Promising review: "I ordered this two weeks ago after seeing rave reviews. So grateful I did. Yesterday I got the worst burn. It was unbelievable. I applied this four times over 24 hours. When I woke up this morning it was a lot better and has just gotten increasingly better throughout the day. The burn is mostly faded, and the pain is so much better. I hope to never burn this badly again, but I will be stockpiling this lotion all the same." —Carolina G.
Get it from Amazon for $7.31.
25. A Bissell multipurpose carpet and upholstery cleaner, aka *Little Green*!!! This cutie pie is well known for being a compact and easy way to clean carpets, cars, furniture, and even plush toys.
Promising review: "Yep! TikTok made me buy it, and I loved it. Looked for it online, and on Walmart they were about $150 for some reason?? Got it here, and I am LOVING IT. Things definitely look cleaner. Spots on my carpet are gone, and my car seats look brand new for the first time since I bought it! Directions are easy. Just a heads-up: MAKE SURE TO USE WARM WATER. If you leave water in it and it gets cold, it's not as effective, so just follow instructions and it should be wonderful!" —Carlos
Get it from Amazon for $109.59.
Check out the TikTok by @lyssielooloo.