40 Products That I Think Prove You Really *Can* Buy Happiness
Turns out happiness is being cradled by a cushion shaped like a cat paw.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hummingbird wrist feeder so tiny flying friends can get up close and personal. Who are you, Cinderella?
3. And a pet snood to give your furry friend a pair of Yoda ears. This will provide comfort from the cold for them and plenty of laughter for you.
7. A ball of slime putty that's really fun to play with — but don't forget to use it to clean up anything with lots of nooks and crannies.
9. A coffee mug inspired by Stardew Valley sure to get you ready for a big day of farming. Now we just need to plant some coffee bushes and build a keg.
10. A pack of Bottle Bright tablets possibly made out of fairy dust, because they'll totally wipe away years of grime in mere minutes.
13. Cruelty-free lengthening mascara that's lightweight, won't transfer, doesn't smudge, and lasts all day — oh, and makes your eyelashes look like tall, beautiful skyscrapers.
14. A jewelry-cleaning pen you can count on to add new shine to your gems, no costly trip to the jeweler needed.
15. A collagen-coating hair protein treatment that'll get your dry hair back into tip-top, silky shape just in time for summer.
17. A giant 1-pound bag of marshmallows for anyone who picks the boring cereal out of Lucky Charms. I don't blame you if you end up taking romantic selfies with the bag.
18. A Serta desk chair with memory foam padding and coils, meaning it's basically a mattress for your desk.
20. A Baker's Edge brownie pan ensuring that every slice is an edge slice. Think of the fights that can now be avoided.
22. A faux-leather floor pouf you can fill with stuffed animals, old clothing, raggedy towels, or anything else you'd otherwise get rid out. A classic rags-to-riches (aka, cute home decor) story!
23. A humidifier that looks like a little dog ready to blast off into space in their reindeer rocket ship. Why isn't this a movie yet?
24. A pack of bendy foam curling rods for a traditional way to get awesome curls without the pain of hard plastic rollers.
25. A carbonated clay face mask to turn your face into a hilarious foamy delight. Best of all? It has actual benefits like cleaning out pores and fighting blackheads.
26. The Pink Stuff, an all-purpose paste that you can use to clean basically anything. Scrubbing will be a thing of the past. And the future? Sparkly-clean items as far as the eye can see.
Promising review: "Oh my gosh — this stuff is a life changer! Used it to get my fiberglass shower totally clean. Nothing else would get it done and this stuff brought my shower back to near new in one use. We’ve since cleaned a weird chalky film off our garage door, removed wall markings, and cleaned my storm door. We’ll never be without a jar (or three) of this stuff. Worth every penny." —Nancy F.
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
27. A sheet of stickers with little check box droplets to help keep track of your water intake. Place them in your agenda as a cute reminder to stay hydrated.
29. A miniature greenhouse kit so you can finally achieve your dreams of opening a plant store (for ants).
30. A trio of window planters you can hang right above the window. Bam! Lots of light for the plants and easy decor for you.
31. A pair of incredibly soft hybrid leggings and joggers for anyone looking for both supreme comfort and style.
32. An ingenious sandwich cutter and sealer so you can make your own Smucker's Uncrustables copycats at home. FINALLY we can all be reunited with the sadly discontinued grilled cheese variety.
Promising review: "These have been a GAME CHANGER in this house!! My son has always begged me for Uncrustables but my wallet didn’t agree with them. I LOVE being able to make them at home and customize them to exactly what they would like them filled with! I make two weeks' worth of sandwiches at a time and store them in sandwich bags in the freezer so in the morning during the school year we can just grab and go! Love them!" —Katherine Smaczniak
Get it from Amazon for $19.96.
33. An Iron Flask insulated thermos mug that works just as well as competitors to keep liquids hot or cold, but at a fraction of the price.
34. A sleek-as-heck USB alarm clock — seemingly every nightstand has been sporting it lately. And with good reason! It has two USB ports for easy charging.
36. A creamy deep conditioner for anyone with 3a–4c hair. Thanks to its super-fruit oil formula, it provides a lightweight hold that leaves curls and coils feeling soft and moisturized.
Bread Beauty Supply is a Black woman–owned business that was founded by Maeva Heim in 2020.
Promising review: "LOVE this product! My hair is very dry and frizzy but this product made my hair so much more manageable and soft. I will definitely be getting more once I’m out!" —Nivedhitha