We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A rechargeable, flameless electric lighter to light well-loved candles, fire pits, and more.
People also swear by this for camping! It comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I'm a big weenie about fire (lol, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it.
Get it from Amazon for $10.99 (available in five colors).
3. Blind spot mirrors so switching lanes doesn't have to be a heart-stopping moment of terror. Why don't cars just have these already?
Promising review: "I bought these for mine and my mom's car a while back ago and these little things are great. Since I got my license I've hated merging or switching lanes; I never felt good or safe doing it. Since having these its been a blessing, I feel less like a scared new driver. I'm currently encouraging my sister and friends to invest in these too! These are also great for backing up, because you can see exactly how close you are to hitting the car behind, and it's helpful when I parallel in the city." —Mariam Abass
Get two from Amazon for $6.97.
4. A set of a-meow-zing chair socks that ironically prevent scratches instead of creating them.
Promising review: "LOVE LOVE these!!! Not only are they cute and adorable, but also very functional. I bought these because of my frustration with other products I've tried that left marks on my hardwood floors. My chair legs are thick and I was worried they might not fit, but they stretched nicely and did not slip or slide off. I have tried several other options from rubber tips to felt pads and all of them fall or slide off after a while. We use our chairs every day, multiple times a day and they have not worn out. They very obviously prevent scratches. They look like the chairs have gotten socks to keep their legs warm with these cat paws. Excellent design and manufacture with a nice dose of whimsy. I will definitely buy more of these just to have as backup." —Zhangsu
Get a variety set of 20 from Amazon for $13.59+ (available in six varieties).
5. A pair of genius sneakers made for all the people suffering with squished shoe heels. The "Patented HandsFree Labs shoe entry technology" means you can just shove your foot in there and the back will snap back in place.
7. Reusable silicone cupcake holders so you can stop dealing with those paper ones stealing half your cupcake bottom.
These food-grade silicone cups are freezer-, microwave-, oven-, and dishwasher-safe.
Promising review: "These little thingies are perfect! I made some muffins with them and they came out incredibly easily with no residue on the cups at all. I didn't have to use grease or anything. The colors are bright and fun, and they you plenty of each color. These are slightly smaller than a regular cupcake pan/liner, which is actually perfect for my purposes. As others have mentioned, the cups are a bit on the flimsy side, so make sure they're on a baking sheet before you fill them because they can be difficult to transport once full." —kapplejack
8. A spiral notebook with a surprise inside — highly pigmented eyeshadow! Everyone *take note* of this amazing beauty find.
This is one of Oprah's favorite things! The Crayon Case is a Black woman-owned business that sells beauty products that look like stationery.
Promising review: "Very nice! I used it for the color under my eyes in the pic. Very potent and colorful. I got the red collection. Great buy compared to a $32 eyeshadow palette by Huda in Ruby Obsession. You get the same colors for a fraction of the cost." —P. Armstrong
Get it from Amazon for $15 (available in eight colors).
9. A touchless stationery vacuum that completely removes the need for a dustpan. Just sweep the mess to the vacuum and say "bye, dirt!"
Promising review: "After seeing other reviews, I ordered this for easy dog hair clean up. It's easy to hide behind the couch and so simple to use. After getting tired to dog hair, this was the answer for me instead of sweeping onto a dustpan and losing half of it as it tumbled back to the floor!" —V. Hardee
Get it from Amazon for $149 (available in three colors).
10. Jumbo divider sticky notes so you can jot down some summary notes on each section in your notebook.
Promising review: "These sticky notes are excellent. They come in a booklet, with a clear cover over and a cardlike paper with a blue mandala pattern at the back, which is really neat and beautiful. The colors are quite neon and bright and look exactly as the picture shows. The tabs are neat and noticeable at any angle, and are 2.4 cm, or about 0.8 inches, in length. The paper note itself is 14.8 cm, or 5.8 inches, in length. They came in neatly and safely packaged, with no dirt or paper-creasing in sight." —Malik
Get a single pack from Amazon for $6.49 (available in packs of 1–12).
11. A keychain shaped like a classic Ikea bag sure to either bring back fond memories of eating Swedish meatballs or horrible flashbacks to melting down in the outrageously long checkout line. Lots of people use it to carry dog treats on walks!
12. A dishwasher magnet so you can know at a glance whether the dishes are clean or dirty. Arguments = avoided. Accidentally eating off a dirty plate = never again.
Just rotate it to switch the "status."
Promising review: "I don't know why it took me so long to buy this thing, but I'm glad that I finally did. Yes, to some it might be silly, but there are times when I forget or can't tell whether my dishes and glassware are clean. This $3 magnetic sign saves me from washing the 'dirty' dishes another time." —Colmac
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
13. A pair of massage slippers that are meant to be worn for 15 minutes at a time to help with various foot pain problems.
Promising review: "I had done a lot of research on these before I purchased them. When I received them I put them on for 15 minutes and wore them around the house while I did my household chores. I did wear socks with them. The last five minutes were a bit painful but I kept them on. The first night I slept better than I have slept in a really long time. I woke up with no knee pain or sciatica and back pain. I could actually get up from a sitting position without struggling. I am 71 years old and my knees and back have been giving me a fit for a really long time. My husband was so impressed that he asked me to order him a pair. I truly believe in the health benefits that these offer and all without drugs and/or surgery. I will continue to wear them the recommended 15 minutes per day. I can't say enough positive things about these slippers, and have already recommended them to my family and friends." —ELIZABETH J.
Get them from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in sizes 4F–12M and four styles).
14. A satin-lined Hairbrella to keep your hair protected from rain, humidity, and anything else that's out to ruin your perfect hairdo.
Hairbrella is a Black-owned small business established in 2016 that specializes in hats combining fashion and function to protect against all types of weather.
Promising review: "I never carry an umbrella cause they’re too bulky, so when I saw the Hairbrella I was so excited. It keeps my hair dry and my curls nicely quaffed, rather than me looking like I stuck my fingers I a light socket. I’m telling everyone I know about it, it’s an amazing alternative to those wide-brimmed hats or a briefcase LOL! Truly it’s never going Read more about review stating Love it!!to leave my side from now on! I definitely recommend it." —Gina C.
15. A liquid eyeliner with a stamp on the other end so you can just ~wing~ it when you want dramatic cat eyes without the drama of trying to draw them on yourself.
Promising review: "It really is smudge-proof! Living in Texas in the 100+ degree weather, you definitely need something that’s not going to be running down your face a couple minutes after going outside. This is it! It's super easy to use and doesn't irritate my eyes like other eyeliners. I love it and will repurchase when I need to." —Lacey
Get it from Amazon for $14.97 (available in four sizes).
16. A spoon that clips on to the side of your coffee ground jar, so your scoop is never out of reach.
And pick up a pair of mason jars!
Promising review: "This little clip on scoop is so handy!! My guy loves his coffee but kinda makes a mess with it in the cupboard in the kitchen, lol. I bought this scoop to attach to one of my large mouth mason jars. It fits perfectly!! It's good quality. No more coffee grinds inside the cabinet. His coffee stays much fresher, too! Win-win!" —ChrisyP
Get it from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two colors).
17. A silicone dog tag that doesn't jingle or clang into food bowls, making it the ideal choice for nervous pups or humans who enjoy peace and quiet.
This tags glows in the dark and comes with up to six lines of text.
Promising review: "I am pleased with the Silidog ID tag that I ordered for my dog. The tag is a good size and the information is easy to read. The tag is sturdy and I expect it to last for quite a while. Shipping was surprisingly fast for a personalized item. The company provided excellent customer service." —DogID
Get it from Chewy for $19.99.
18. A dermaplaning tool that'll quickly clean up eyebrows and peach fuzz with just the flick of the wrist. So! Easy!
Promising review: "I regularly used the Tinkle facial razors which I thought worked well, but I just used one of these razors for the first time yesterday and OMG the amount of peach fuzz and to my surprise dead skin that came off was shocking and oh-so-satisfying. I will definitely be stocking up." —I & S. Stark
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $4.99.
19. A pack of oven liners to protect the bottom of your oven from any overflow/oozing. Just take it out to wash and put off deep cleaning your oven until...forever.
Promising review: "I expected to be happy, but I'm thrilled! Each mat is pliable and fits the entire width of my standard oven. When the mat is against the back wall, it extends up to but not over the front lip of the floor. On first use, pizza cheese and sauce dripped onto the front edge of the mat and onto that uncovered lip. The baked-on cheese and sauce slid right off the mat! Effortlessly! After I cleaned up the lip, I layered a second mat to cover the lip. These mats are so great that I almost want food to drip on them so I can show off how wonderful they are." —Artset Outset
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $13.99.
20. A 13-pocket purse organizer that'll let you seamlessly move all your belongings from one tote to another.
Promising review: "I travel a lot and like to use totes rather than a handbag. The challenge is keeping that open space organized — everything falls to the bottom of the tote! This organizer is perfect. A firm felt fabric holds my phone, papers, cosmetics, pen, notebook, etc., without any issues retrieving any of them. It also has a clip-on strap that attaches to my keys, and it's long enough to reach from inside my tote to unlock the door! So clever and very handy. The center section of the organizer is a removable zippered pouch that could be used as a smaller organizer in another bag or can be removed if I have a larger item to carry in the center of the bag. The organizer also works great for moving from tote to tote. It's the right size and height. All in all, I'm very happy with the purchase!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.88+ (available in three sizes and 10 colors).
21. A set of thick velvet slip covers to instantly transform your drab couch into something new and fabulous. Goodbye, stain-covered gray couch and HELLO new couch of my HGTV dreams.
This set even comes with nonslip straps to ensure your new seats stay in place. See more colors here.
Promising review: "I have never been so excited about a slipcover. Total transformation of our couch and loveseat. I was worried about it not working on our leather couch, but it stays on really well due to the straps and the separate cushion covers. LOVE." —Brian/Liz
Get it from Amazon for $41.70+ (available in two sizes and nine colors).
22. A pair of fondue mugs for anyone looking to dip their toes into the world of fondue. I personally, would like to dip my whole body into a vat of melted cheese, thank you.
Promising review: "This really was a GREAT product! It avoids all the hassles of a common fondue pot (the need to sit around, hard to reach, messy) and the personal portions definitely make it a more fun experience! It's designed perfectly, to accommodate a tea light candle, keep it lit, AND keep the cheese hot and bubbling for the entire time!" —MT Inc.
Get them from Amazon for $24.99.
23. A food tracker to make sure your pet isn't over or underfed. No amount of sad puppy dog eyes can dupe you into feeding Mr. Wiggles twice.
Promising review: "Awesome product! There are four of us that were working together to feed the dogs. It simplified everything because I no longer have to text to see if anyone had fed them every morning. Now I just to see if it's green and if it's not, I feed them and indicate it. We all love it so much!" —Toni Deegan
Get it on Amazon for $9.95.