35 Things To Wear When You Wanna Be Stylish But Casual
Sweatpants, but stylish sweatpants.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
3. High-rise biker shorts that'll do in a pinch when it's too hot for traditional leggings. Bonus: They have pockets.
5. A henley tee that thankfully works all year round, because you'll never want to put it in storage.
11. A splurge-worthy tube tank that'll look just as good with designer jeans as they will with sweatpants.
13. A leopard print trumpet skirt that yes, is a little fancy, but can be dressed down with some sneakers and a tee.
15. High-waisted bell bottoms that come in a ton of different animal prints you'll wanna fauna over.
22. An elastic flat sandal so comfortable, you'll feel a little resentful towards your other less-comfy shoes.
24. High-waisted jean shorts so perfect, people will take one look at them and run home to buy their own.
27. A denim pencil skirt that goes with pretty much anything but is still special enough to get a ton of compliments.
30. A pair of palazzo pants for an effortlessly chic look that normally only carefree Instagram influencers can master.
32. A floral cardigan-like top to throw on and instantly make your shirt-and-jean outfit more interesting.
33. A flowing halter dress that absolutely screams "summer!" It'll make you feel like you're on vacation just by putting it on.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.