Cool And Useful Things For Your Car That You'll Basically Be Racing To Buy
Beep beep — on my way over to buy this cool stuff. 🚗
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A REALLY cute hanging diffuser that'll make your car feel like a fancy spa. Or, if you get the spiced cider scent, a harvest festival in full swing.
2. A set of seat gap fillers to prevent things from tumbling down into what scientists have called the Black Hole of Vehicles.
3. A pretty-much-universal phone holder that'll keep your GPS at eye level so you can be your own navigator.
4. A light saber windshield wiper cover for anyone who wants to use the Force to get rid of stray raindrops.
5. And if you want your whole car to be somewhat Star Wars themed, consider a Chewbacca seatbelt cover.
6. A keychain car escape tool able to both cut your seat belt and break your car window in emergency situations.
7. A sweet lil' Groot sure to protect you and your car from danger by hanging out on your antenna. You can also add him to a stephoscope, potted plant, bag strap, or any other cord.
10. A pair of lightweight and durable escape tracks you'll be really glad you got if you ever get yourself stuck somewhere. Quicksand might not be the ever-looming threat you'd thought it would be, but snow can be just as trapping.
12. The White Guy Blinking meme but in air freshener form! It's like the gif is playing right in your car every time the air freshener spins.
13. A restorative headlight cleaning kit to give your car's eyes (Cars was wrong when they put the eyes in the windshield) a proper cleaning.
15. A durable, three-pocket folding car trunk organizer to keep your stuff secured in one place instead of say, rolling around in your truck.
16. A two-sided wheel desk so you can comfortably work or eat in your parked car. Wow, is that a Honda Civic or a 5-star restaurant?
17. A comfy, memory foam chair cushion for anyone whose butt needs a little extra support and comfort on long drives.
18. A teeny-tiny trashcan that fits in your car's cup holder so you have no excuse for all the gum wrappers and tissues littering the passenger seat.
20. A powerful wheel cleaner made with an acid-free and pH-balanced formula to obliterate any speck of dirt on your hub caps.
21. A pair of pet hair-removing brushes because Fido is a great co-pilot, but wow does he shed a lot.
22. A console side pocket with a piggy bank and cup holder. Change organized instead of under a seat? This thing pays for itself!
23. A car washing mitt made of microfiber material that'll gently lift away dirt, soak up suds, and leave a smooth finish with no risk of scratches.
24. Resin car coasters that'll make you feel like you're driving with a little piece of the ocean with you. This is way better than just having a bunch of sand all over the seats.
26. An all-purpose car cleaner that works for leather, vinyl, carpet, upholstery, plastic, and rubber. Just marinate your whole sedan in this stuff.
27. A bumper sticker remover you attach to a drill to remove any unwanted band stickers, political campaigns, or other regrettable logos. Goodbye, Eve 6 sticker! You are gone but not forgotten.
29. A ball of slime putty that's really fun to play with — but don't forget to use it to clean up anything with lots of nooks and crannies.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.