32 Things That Will Help You Have The Most Amazing Bathroom Experience Ever
Your bathroom is about to be *the* spot to be.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A narrow cabinet to squeeze into that awkward space between the toilet and the wall so you can finally have a place for extra toilet paper, soap, your phone, or anything else that needs a home.
2. A waterproof notepad for all your best shower thoughts. No idea is worth getting out of the nice hot water for!
3. Really effective dental cleaning tablets reviewers love for cleaning retainers, dentures, or mouth guards in under 30 minutes. Say goodbye to that gross toothbrush you used to use every morning.
7. Big ol' enzyme pacs that fight through grease, fats, oils, paper, and organic matter to keep your sewer line clear. It's basically like flushing a tiny plumber down your toilet once a month.
10. A bathtub caddy so you can get set up with all the entertainment or ambience-setting items you need for an excellent five-hour bath.
12. Fancy, eco-friendly toilet paper made from sustainable bamboo that both your butt and the environment will love.
14. A wineglass holder that suctions onto any flat surface, meaning shower wine is suddenly a thing.
17. A pretty shower caddy with bendy hooks that let it hang on to whatever's available in the shower.
18. A heat-resistant styling station you can hang on a towel rack so all your tools are ready to go at a moment's notice.
19. A shower curtain with mesh pockets to keep your stuff in arm's reach but your tub rim clutter-free.
20. A foaming lavender bath with pure Epsom salt to soothe the body and create the sudsiest bath experience ever.
21. A poop-shaped toilet bomb that will fizz away tough stains and odors, so you barely even have to scrub! Because listen, a clean toilet is a happy toilet.
23. A lovely reed diffuser that'll make your home smell like you just stepped foot into a lush forest after a light rain. Expect fern and moss with notes of sage and lavender that blend together for a perfect outdoorsy scent.
I love pretty much everything from Brooklyn Candle! Their products are so high quality and every scent is divine. They kind of remind me of going into a nice-smelling store and thinking, "Oh, I can't afford anything in here," but the price-range is actually affordable. This particular reed diffuser is a favorite of mine. It's subtle, but perfectly masks the dog smell in my home (my dog is a very stinky lil' boy).
Get it from Brooklyn Candle for $42.