21 Things From Walmart That’ll Help Upgrade Your Cooking
Up your game with a single-serve blender, a set of self-sharpening knives, your very own bubbly-water maker, and more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Nutribullet blender for quick-and-easy smoothies with minimal cleanup. The chic design comes with 900 watts of power that can crush ice, frozen fruits, and veggies. It also comes with a 32-ounce colossal cup so you can take your hearty meal to go.
2. A cordless electric glass kettle that'll be easy to handle even when it's filled with piping hot water. The see-through kettle comes with an auto-shutoff and boil-dry protection.
3. A set of self-sharpening knives to ensure you can slice and dice like a chef. The 15-piece set includes 13 knives, cooking shears, and a block to store everything nicely in.
4. A Braun coffee and spice grinder that'll ensure your beans and fresh spices are always ready for whatever you want to whip up. It features a taste-resistant 1.5-cup stainless steel bowl, meaning your spices won't taste like your coffee beans and vice versa.
5. A Pioneer Woman extra-wide two-slot toaster if you're tired of your bagels getting stuck inside. Plus, the design itself makes it a style element for your kitchen.
6. A BuzzFeed Tasty 5-quart nonstick Dutch oven with a lid to cook mouthwatering recipes without any of the goodness sticking to the sides of the pan. It's made with heavy-gauge, forged aluminum, which is designed to evenly distribute heat for fast cook times.
7. A Farberware set of 22 kitchen tools so you'll never have to go in search of something to cut, measure, and stir your ingredients together. The set comes with spatulas, measuring spoons, serving spoons, a pizza cutter, a can opener, and more.
8. An 11-inch grill pan because it turns any stove top into a griddle station. Whether you use this flat pan to cook flapjacks or Philly cheesesteaks, you'll be glad to have it in your cooking collection.
10. A SodaStream sparkling water maker so you can stop stocking up on store-bought soda water and make your own at home instead. The kit comes with a 60-liter CO2 cylinder to infuse water with bubbly goodness in seconds.
11. A KitchenAid five-speed hand mixer because it's a a top-selling, must-have item for any kitchen. This classic kitchen gadget can blend up any ingredients without getting stalled thanks to heavy-duty stainless-steel beaters.
12. A 6-quart Pioneer Woman Instant Pot for folks who want the professional quality of an Instant Pot without the industrial look. This seven-in-one pot can be used as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, warmer, steamer, and sauté pan.
13. A Gotham Steel Smokeless Electric Grill with an interchangeable griddle plate so you can cook perfect pancakes just as easily as you grill charred steaks. This nonstick kitchen appliance makes grilling (and griddling) indoors easier than ever, and it doesn't require loads of butter in the process.
14. An 18-piece cookware set that'll handle every cooking task you throw at it while looking pretty darn beautiful in your kitchen. It comes with frying pans, sauce pans, a sauté pan, spatulas, spoons, a cutting board, a colander, and more.
15. A Hamilton Beach stainless-steel microwave if you want an appliance that can handle just about anything. This top-rated microwave has six preset buttons to easily cook popcorn, potatoes, pizza, frozen vegetables, beverages, and dinner plates.
16. A KitchenAid slicer and shredder attachment because it'll save you lots of time when prepping fruits and veggies. It comes with shredder attachments, so you can use it to cut up blocks of cheese, too.
17. A Pioneer Woman food processor for taking the time-consuming tasks of slicing, shredding, chopping, and pureeing foods out of your hands. This colorful gadget is renowned for being large enough to complete most cooking prep tasks, and small enough to not take up all the counter and cabinet space.
18. A Ninja 1,000-watt blender to blend through raw and frozen ingredients with almost no effort. You can use it to make smoothies, milkshakes, juices, dips, and more.
19. A KitchenAid five-blade core and slice spiralizer so you'll quickly become a zoodle-making pro. From apples to zucchinis, you can peel 'em all.
20. A Faberware Digital Air Fryer that'll transform veggies into fried treats with little to no oil required. You can even use it on meats!
21. A set of stackable nonstick pans to help you improve your cooking game without fully taking over your cabinet space. The 10-piece set includes two fry pans, two saucepans with covers, a saute pan with a cover, and a stockpot with a cover.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.