30 Things From Target That’ll Feel Like A Treat, But Are Actually Smart Purchases
From delicious gummies to the most luxurious (yet affordable) moisturizer, you'll want to buy more than a few things from this post.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A gold Blogilates dumbbell to take your workout routine to the next level. While this purchase will undoubtedly make you look forward to working out, it will also add a little stylish pizzazz to the workout corner or room in your home.
2. A Brentwood Home meditation pillow so taking a moment to breathe and unwind will be as comfortable as possible. This sturdy pillow — which is filled with natural buckwheat hull — has a removable cover that can be easily washed if it gets sweaty or stained.
3. A TriggerPoint foot roller that's great for folks looking for a DIY foot massage and arch relief. The trigger-point design is made to alleviate any tension in your soles, making way for rejuvenation with every step. Worth it? We think so.
4. A Manduka yoga mat for people looking to take their flow to a new level. Manduka mats are some of the most beloved by yoga teachers near and far — I would know, as my dad owns his own studio and has used them for 10+ years — meaning you simply can't go wrong with this purchase. While you can easily snag a mat for $10, paying a bit more for this higher quality option will treat you to some of the best practices of your life.
5. A Nutribullet two-speed electric juicer that might feel like a bit of a splurge but is actually a super smart purchase. For starters, it will save you from spending $10+ on store-bought juices. What's more, having the sleek machine displayed in your kitchen might just inspire you to drink even more nutritious juices, so win-win.
6. A Jonathan Adler K-Mini Keurig to upgrade your kitchen's style and utility. ICYDK, Jonathan Adler is a super hip, very expensive designer, so to snag a piece of his work for less than $100 — especially when it also produces delicious coffee — is nothing short of a steal. (And, coming from someone who owns it, know that it will earn your home endless compliments, too.)
7. A pair of Bose Sleepbuds wireless noise masking earbuds that are admittedly pricy but also an incredibly worthwhile buy for anyone who has trouble getting to and staying asleep. The buds last for up to 10 hours per charge and are designed to cover up noises and provide soothing sleep sounds so that you can get uninterrupted rest.
8. A Kodiak Cakes S'mores Flapjack Cup so you can quench your cravings with a convenient snack. All you have to do is add water and pop it into the microwave to whip up a delish treat that boasts a whopping 12 grams of protein.
9. A Hatch Rest sound machine night light for adults and kids alike who have trouble rising and are looking for ways to make it less of a hassle. This color-changing night light and alarm clock provides soothing sounds and can be set to rise like the sun to help make waking up early and on-time more of a natural habit.
10. A pair of Apple AirPods Pro so you can listen to all your favorite music, podcasts, audiobooks, and mediations. Sure, they have a steep price tag, but given their noise-canceling design and long battery life, they can actually be seen as instrumental in achieving a moment of peace in our whirlwind world.
11. A box of KIND dark chocolate granola bars – these five-grain bars are a great way to cater to your sweet tooth midday, while adding nutrients into your routine.
12. A Kindle Paperwhite that will keep you endlessly entertained by books without requiring endless space to house them. The ultra-thin, waterproof tablet can be used anywhere, anytime — and thanks to a battery that lasts for weeks, not days, you don't have to incessantly recharge it.
13. A Tranquility weighted blanket designed to boost your sleep and reduce your stress. This cozy weighted blanket is designed to provide equal pressure all over the body, which is said to help reduce anxiety, enhance mood, and lead to more rejuvenating sleep overall.
14. A Cuisinart air fryer toaster oven for people looking to elevate their at-home cooking. The stainless-steel appliance can be used as a toaster or air fryer, so you can whip up your favorite toast and bagels as easily as you can oil-less chicken tenders or fries.
15. A 3-inch memory foam mattress topper that will make your sleep that much more rejuvenating. Though, thanks to how impressively comfortable it will make your bed, let it be known that it may make it difficult to get out of bed come morning.
16. A Garmin Forerunner GPS watch to track your runs and help you keep better track of your fitness journey. While a smart activity watch may feel superfluous, when it comes to hitting your goals, it can prove to be a major help.
17. A box of Power Crunch French vanilla creme protein bars for folks looking for tastier ways to hit their protein goals. Much like classic sugar wafers, these airy bars are a sweet treat you'll look forward to eating — they just so happen to be packed with protein, too.
18. An eight-pack of Waterloo black cherry sparkling water so staying hydrated is easier than ever. If you find that drinking plain tap water gets boring, stocking up on these tasty cherry-flavored sparklers will change the way you view water consumption. Or at least, a solution to your hydration woes.
19. Speaking of hydration, a tube of Nuun sport drink tabs to transform tap water into nourishing beverages. These effervescent tablets dissolve into water to release loads of electrolytes, not to mention a delicious strawberry lemonade flavor. So, if you're looking for ways to make hydration more exciting, you really can't go wrong — I, for one, am obsessed.
20. A 12-piece ceramic knife set that's so pretty you'll feel like you're treating yourself to a new work of art in your kitchen, when in reality you'll be taking your cooking to a whole new level with them in hand. The ultra-sharp blades can cut through anything — fruits, veggies, meats, breads, you name it. Just be careful when using them because, as I said, SUPER SHARP.
21. A jar of Goli apple cider vinegar gummies that taste so good you'll want to eat them like candy — truly, I look forward to eating these every day. They're the first ACV gummies, giving folks a delicious, accessible way to get in on the trend because, let's be honest, sipping shots of plain ACV is anything but a fun experience for your taste buds.
22. A bathtub caddy for anyone who loves to take a long soak. While this tray may seem unnecessary, for anyone who likes to sink in, dive into a deep book, light a candle, and relax will think otherwise. That's because the wire tray will give you a place to set all your belongings mid-soak. Just be careful about using it with your tablet or phone, as the slatted design means they could easily fall through.
23. A bottle of Dr. Teal's foaming bath to take your bathing experience up a notch. Made with Epsom salt, this bubble bath won't only make for a cozy soaking experience, but will help detox the body, reduce stress, and promote relaxation — all good things in our book.
24. A NutriBullet single-serve blender that will save you money and likely increase the number of nutrients you consume. The easy-to-use blender makes whipping up homemade smoothies easier than ever, and thanks to its smart design — in which the smoothie is blended in the cup you'll drink it out of — it makes for fewer dishes than regular blenders, too.
25. A bag of barkTHINS snacking chocolate so you can fulfill your sweet tooth while introducing other nutritious ingredients into your diet. The dark chocolate bark features minimal mix-ins and is available in a variety of options, including almond, pretzel, pumpkin seed, mint. It is my personal go-to when I'm trying to be more mindful about my treats.
26. A pair of incredibly soft pajamas because comfort matters. These stretchy, lightweight jammies are warm enough for fall and winter, yet cool enough for spring and summer. Plus, so stylish!
27. A Baby Foot exfoliation foot peel to pamper your soles while preventing any pain from setting in. In case you didn't know, the drier and more cracked your feet become, the more sore they can start to feel — the same is true for your hands. When it comes to your feet, this truly remarkable peel will transform even the driest tootsies into baby-soft soles.
28. A minimalist cross-body bag that works as well for running errands as it does for going on trips to new places. The black bag features anti-theft fabric and a bunch of zippers, both of which deter thieves from being able to steal your cash and belongings. So while it might be a new accessory in your closet, it's really a smart wardrobe choice.
29. A bag of Birch Benders paleo pancake mix because it is downright delicious. When I was doing paleo, this lightly-sweetened pancake mix was a go-to on mornings when I craved a "regular" breakfast. It tastes just as good as normal pancakes with all the paleo protein benefits to boot.
30. A jar of Olay Regenerist collagen moisturizer so you can improve your self-care ritual while deeply hydrating your skin. Best of all, this peptide-infused anti-aging cream is fragrance-free, so even folks with sensitive skin can enjoy using it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.