31 Things From Target You'll Basically Be Doing Yourself A Favor For Buying
From a Jonathan Adler mini Keurig to heated self-massagers, here you'll find dozens of products you'll thank yourself for grabbing.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A special edition Jonathan Adler mini Keurig that will not only brew the most delicious cup of coffee but add a stunning style statement to your kitchen, too. While it measures only a mere 5 inches across, it will make a big impact in your life.
2. An Apple AirPods case so you're less likely to misplace your precious headphones. It comes with a little clip so you can attach it to your belt loop, purse strap, zipper, or wherever else you'd like.
3. A pair of Wi-Fi smart plugs to streamline your life. Seriously, with these smart plugs, you can program your lights, fans, and even coffee maker to turn on at a certain time. What's more, if you're someone who regularly forgets to shut something off, these outlets let you turn things off from your phone.
4. A Kindle so you can stay on top of your reading list without spending precious space in your home stacking up dozens of books. This small digital reader is waterproof and doesn't give off blue light, so you can use it at all times.
5. A bag of pumpkin-spice Greenies so you can keep your pup's breath fresh and prevent the need for super-frequent doggy dental appointments. The little treats are shaped like toothbrushes and will be something your pup looks forward to each week.
6. A Dyson V11 Animal vacuum that will take the stress out of cleaning. The cord-free design lets you maneuver anywhere in your home without being tethered to an outlet. What's more, it comes with different heads for different textiles and spaces, so you're always prepared to clean any surface in your home with ease.
7. A Dymo label maker, because this'll help you keep track of all the items in your home. The easy-to-use device makes printing labels and organizing your home easier than ever. It comes with a handy stand that magnetizes to your fridge (or any magnetic space), so you can keep it at arm's reach at all times.
8. An eight-in-one InstantPot that will make cooking meals much less of a hassle. With the fan-favorite kitchen gadget, you can slow cook, pressure cook, steam, and more.
9. A Coleman lantern for keeping your space well-lit. Whether you're camping in the wilderness or lose power in your home, this battery-conserving lantern will be a life-saver.
10. A FoodSaver handheld vacuum sealer so you can stop wasting food. This convenient little device makes extending the shelf life of your favorite groceries and leftovers as simple as a press of a button.
11. A Bartesian cocktail dispenser that's basically a Keurig for cocktails. The appliance takes the guesswork out of measuring delicious cocktails and does it all for you. Cool, right?
12. An Arm & Hammer pooper scooper so you don't have to get up close and personal when picking up after your pet. The long-handled rake and bin make keeping your yard and hands clean totally possible.
13. A waterproof hammock seat cover to save you from having to incessantly clean your car. With this hammock, your pup can jump in and out as they please — whether they're clean or covered in mud — and their shedding hair and dirt won't leave a mess on your car's interior.
14. A set of Corelle bowls so you can eat without fear of accidentally breaking a fragile piece of dinnerware. These bowls are so durable and the perfect depth for cereal — a win-win.
15. An Oster electric skillet that makes whipping up yummy meals easier than ever. This nonstick skillet is great for cooking frozen pasta, sauteeing veggies, browning potatoes, and more.
16. A Ring doorbell to stay on top of not only who comes up to your door but who walks past it, too. The top-selling doorbell will help you keep track of deliveries and any (hopefully not) front door intruders.
17. A tube of natural deodorant that'll ward off bad underarm odors without presenting any harmful chemicals to the equation. Plus, who doesn't want to smell like coconut and vanilla? So beachy!
18. A color-changing night light to illuminate any dark spaces throughout your home. Ever since I got these for my bathrooms I've been obsessed. You can set them to the color preference of your choice and they make getting up in the middle of the night less of a hazard. What's more, they're automatic so even if it's not nighttime, if the room goes dark, the light will turn on.
19. A Lodge cast-iron combo cooker that serves as a Dutch oven, deep skillet, shallow skillet, and fry pan. My dad has sworn by this set since I was a little kid and I can attest first-hand to how delicious it makes food taste. That's the power of cast-iron!
20. A rotating PopSockets PopMount so you can prop up your phone easily. It's compatible with all PopSockets PopGrips and can be adhered to your dash, desk, kitchen counter, or wherever else you see fit.
21. A Dyson air purifier and fan that will keep your space cool and fresh as can be. The powerful purifier has a small footprint, so you can stash it on your desk, a shelf, the floor — wherever, and it will easily cleanse and cool rooms up to 300 square feet.
22. A Coleman canopy so you're always protected from the elements on camping trips and during backyard barbecues. And, to be clear, this easy-to-setup canopy is water-resistant and made with UV guard, so it quite literally protects you.
23. A pack of wipes made specifically for dogs that will be majorly useful post-walk. If your pup regularly gets their paws dirty, these gentle wipes will save your floors from the aftermath.
24. A HoMedics back massager so you can get your back rubbed even if you live alone or if your roommate, child, or partner isn't there when you have a sore back. Best of all, this deep-kneading massager is heated, too!
25. A 10-foot lightning cable that will be a dream for iPhone users. You know when you're in bed and the charger doesn't reach comfortably and you have to position yourself in a way that makes it work? Well, with this ultra-long cable you can lay however you'd like without worry about whether or not your charger will reach. At last!
26. A HoMedics heated foot massager to soothe your soles all by yourself. With 12 massage nodes, it gets deep into your soles to relieve pressure and relax your from your feet up.
27. An Echo Show 8 that will quickly become one of your favorite devices in your home. The Alexa device serves as a speaker, alarm clock, reminder system, calendar, entertainment, and more. I use mine to wake me up, remind me when to refill my water bottle throughout the day, inspire me to go to bed, and more. It's honestly the best, most useful electronic device outside of my phone and computer.
28. A Roomba vacuum so you can spend your time doing what you want instead of perpetually cleaning. The robot vacuum cleaner gracefully navigates all floor surfaces to pick up dirt and debris. You'll honestly be shocked at how well it works and how much extra time you have once using it in your home.
29. A set of stackable Calphalon pans that'll make sure you can stop opening your kitchen cabinets in fear of the jumble of pans you'll find. It comes with nine pieces: an 8-inch fry pan, 2.5-quart saucepan with cover, 3-quart sauté pan with cover, 10-inch fry pan, 4-quart chef's pan, and 5-quart Dutch oven with cover.
30. Febreze-scented cat litter so your house won't smell like a perpetual potty. The litter is also designed to clump so you don't have to worry about waisting litter in the waste removal process.
31. An OtterBox phone case to keep your phone protected at all costs. It comes with a built-in PopSocket so you never have to worry about your grip accidentally coming unglued.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.