26 Super Cute Gifts From Amazon Any Pet Owner Will Adore
From a credit card squeaky toy to adorable berry-shaped beds, ahead you'll find plenty of great gift ides for the fur parents in your life.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A credit card-inspired chew toy that will make them want to take a million pictures of their pup with it. The plush toy has a squeaker inside that will keep them occupied for long periods of time. Just keep in mind that it's not designed for intense shredders, so be sure to keep an eye on them with it if they're super chewers.
2. A bag of dog cookies so they can chow down on holiday treats with their furry friend. The 5-star cookies come in an assortment of flavors, so every time they reach in the bag, it will be a surprise for their pup.
3. A precious lumberjack outfit that will likely bring them more joy than their pup, but hey, everyone has to dress up for holiday pictures, right? The one-piece outfit is designed to look like overalls over a cozy flannel and features cutouts so they can still go to the bathroom despite looking dressed in pants. Just keep in mind that it's designed for small pups.
4. A padded gingham cat vest so kitties can go on walks too. Truly, how cute is this vest? It has Velcro closures and two D-rings for extra-secure leash options.
5. A fluffy, donut-shaped bed that their fur baby will swoon over. The ultra-soft, long-haired bed is designed to make pets feel like they're being cuddled by their fur mama, so it calms them to the core.
6. A pale pink rhinestone collar and leash set to make their pup look like Bruiser Woods. The glam set looks fresh out of the early '00s and will undoubtedly make their pup feel like they're the best-dressed.
7. A deep-dish donut dog bed for pups who really like to burrow. Your friend will fawn over how precious they look all snuggled up in the cozy plush bed.
8. A bag of Greenies dog treats to satisfy dogs and dog owners. The cute little treats are designed to look like toothbrushes — and for a good reason! In addition to tasting great (to pups, that is), they also work to improve doggie dental health so that frequent teeth-related vet trips aren't necessary.
9. A Bark Street Journal newspaper chew toy for pups who are simply too astute for their own good. Their well-read parents will get a kick out of watching their fur baby gnaw on this squeaky toy.
10. A Furbo dog camera that your loved one won't stop thanking you for. The Alexa-compatible, Wi-Fi pet camera not only lets users video chat with their pets, but it also lets them give their fur babies treats from afar. And, given its a video system, it even has bark sensors so if a pet starts going bonkers while the owner is away, they'll know and be able to see if something's wrong or if their fur baby is just being particularly barky.
11. A Converse-shaped chew toy so their pup will (hopefully) stop chewing on real sneakers. Plus, how cute would a photo-op be with this toy?
12. A bag of Old Mother Hubbard Jingle Jangle treats that will surely be a hit with your pal's pup. After all, if you've ever seen Riverdale, you know just how addictive Jingle Jangle can be. These treats are no different — pups will go bonkers over their tasty delight.
13. A berry-shaped cave for their small pet to cozy up in. The covered bed is designed for toy pups, kittens, guinea pigs, and bunnies, so keep its small size in mind when thinking of the pup parents you're shopping for.
14. A designer-inspired plush toy because pups should get to play in style, too. The small, squeaky toy is sure to keep your pal's pup entertained — and they're sure to want to take pictures of the precious scene all the while.
15. A truly precious sweater to keep your pal's pup cozy and warm. With a look reminiscent of retro sock monkeys, this sweater is simply cute as can be. Your friend won't be able to stop taking pictures of their pup in it.
16. A harness and matching leash that their fur baby will look downright dapper in. Complete with a little bow tie, this outfit is simply too cute to pass up.
17. A silly yeti chew toy so your friend's pup will wag their tail a million miles a minute for. Best of all, the durable toy is filled with a squeaker and lots of crinkly fun.
18. A reindeer costume that will surely make your friend fawn over their pup even more than normal. The adorable costume has face and belly cutouts, and comes with a Santa doll that's made to look like it's riding the wearer.
19. A fleece-lined puffer coat that their pupper will look pawsitively precious in. The jacket comes with a hood and a button-up under-belly complete with bathroom-friendly cutouts.
20. A rosé-inspired plush toy so their pup can play all holiday long. Despite looking like a classic plush toy, it's actually only plush on the outside. The inside is hollow so they can put empty water bottles inside, which many pups love to gnaw on apparently. Who would've known?
21. A festive sherpa-lined collar that will be as cozy as it is cute. The plaid collar has shiny gold hardware that's bound to make your loved one's pet look handsome as can be.
22. A striped scarf so your loved one's pup can stay stylish and warm. The knit scarf features a loop-through style, so it won't randomly fall off throughout the day — unless, of course, they shake it off like a banshee.
23. A cozy turtleneck that will make your friend's pup look like a posh influencer. The cozy shirts have belly cutouts so no worries about them making a mess of it every time they use the bathroom.
24. A plush pet sofa they will adore you for buying because it will mean less shedding all over their furniture. This best-selling dog bed has an orthopedic design that's ultra-cozy for doggo physiques, meaning it can actually help them feel their best and most rested. Plus, how cute is it to see a pup with their head perched on the pillow-like edges?
25. A seriously stylish tracksuit to keep their pup dressed to the nines when it gets colder outside. The precious, Adidas-inspired tracksuit has belly cutouts so sopping-wet clothes after each potty break shouldn't be a thing (thank goodness).
26. A high-heel-shaped plush toy to help teach their pup to chew on fake shoes, not real ones. The squeaky toy is a fan favorite among small pups but keep in mind it's likely too small for larger breeds.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.