Maybe the best idea to take inspiration for your garden is to see the beautiful Japanese gardens, a statement for calmness and Zen sanctuary. Today we present you 18 Japanese gardens that you will absolutely love and that will give you some ideas for your own little green corner of tranquility.
Rocks and sand incorporated among the green lush landscape can be a great representation in your garden, especially since they take your mind to some river and mountain views. Another element used for the Japanese gardens is the moss. Able to resist in some of the most difficult conditions and to stay green a long period of time, moss can be the perfect addition to your garden, especially since the Japanese consider it a peaceful plant.
Koi fish ponds, bridges and different water features are also part of the Japanese culture for gardens, bringing life and color in the scenery. And it’s not just the beauty, as they bring relaxation, creating such a calm ambiance.
3. Is that Hummus?
4. Love the Color
6. Love the Waterfall
7. Wish I were a Fish in that Pond
8. Nice Rock Formation
9. That Bridge Rules
10. No that Bridge Rules!
11. Beautiful Trees
12. Is it Safe to Cross?
14. Bamboo is a Nice Touch
15. I need this in my Kitchen
16. Lilly Pads!
17. More Waterfall Action
18. Doesn’t Even Look Real
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico today before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been released on a $250,000 bail after being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.