1. Empty out your change and singles into a coffee can every night.
2. Whenever you tip at a restaurant, tip yourself the same amount.
3. Charge yourself a $5 delivery fee whenever you order takeout.
4. Every time you get paid, roll dice to determine how much to deposit into your savings account. Tack a zero onto the end and there's your number.
5. Always pay with the largest bill denomination you have and save the change.
6. If you borrow money from a friend, charge yourself interest for every day you still owe.
7. Put a dollar in a jar every time you unironically use a hashtag.
8. When you order anything online, charge yourself $7.95 for “processing and handling.”
9. Round your rent or mortgage to the nearest hundred and keep the change.
10. Sell your old, unused gift cards (finally) and put the cash into savings.
With a Bank of America savings account, you can even set up automatic weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or other transfers for seriously hassle-free savings. Use a debit card and enroll in Keep the Change® where Bank of America rounds your purchases to the nearest dollar and transfers the difference from your checking account to your savings account.
All images by Faye Kahn and Abbey Lossing for BuzzFeed.