1. A LED Armband to stay visible during those late night/early morning runs.
2. A 130dB personal alarm that'll make self-defense easier when you're running alone.
3. Anti-chafe balm to keep skin irritation at a minimum during those long runs.
4. And NipGuards to keep your nipples from doing that burning, chaffey thing we all hate.
5. A pair of LOCK LACES shoelaces to turn any sneaker into a slip on.
6. A microfiber chilling towel to keep you feeling clean and cool while you run.
7. A BottleBand to easily turn any bottle into a handheld.
8. Or this water bottle with a built-in rotating meter to measure your water intake.
9. This Stretch Out Strap to help loosen up your muscles and improve flexibility.
10. A sleek Road ID bracelet to hold all your contact info in case of emergency.
11. KT Tape for that added muscle and joint support runners definitely need.
12. Cushioned shoe soles for extra arch support when you're on those daily jogs.
13. A roller stick to relieve those sore and tight leg muscles after long runs.
14. This slim "Buddy Pouch" to comfortably keep all your essential gear on you while you're out for a run.
15. Or this FlipBelt to store all your important stuff with you while you run.
16. These Icy Feet ice packs for your feet to help relieve foot pain and cramping.
17. And this dual foot massager to relieve tension and keep your feet feeling pain-free, so you can wake up and do it all over again!
🏃🏾🏃🏾🏃🏾 Happy running, folks! 🏃🏾🏃🏾🏃🏾
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.