2. Luckily for us, the song is just as hot as the cover.
Yes, Tina Turner. She sounds sultry, confident, and assured (those growls!), and of course Kells delivers too. It’s also maybe the most radio-friendly song she’s done; and a long way from the sounds of “Applause” or older Gaga fare like “Judas,” that’s for sure.
“You can’t have my heart / and you won’t use my mind but / do what you want with my body,” Gaga sings. The lyrics are probably going to cause a bit of a stir as they’re obviously provocative, but there’s no denying the song itself sounds like a total hit.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏