2. Future’s label reps told BuzzFeed to expect a statement soon, and Atlanta’s Hot 107.9 DJ Beestroh also announced the news on his morning show, saying the two rappers had reached an agreement.
“[It was] a little misunderstanding, and my reliable sources told me they came to an agreement late last night,” Beestroh said. “Papers were signed, time to get that money again.”
Page Six had been previously reporting that Future was set to file a $1.5 million lawsuit for lost wages, so we’re glad the two could work out a deal!
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂