2. Future’s label reps told BuzzFeed to expect a statement soon, and Atlanta’s Hot 107.9 DJ Beestroh also announced the news on his morning show, saying the two rappers had reached an agreement.
“[It was] a little misunderstanding, and my reliable sources told me they came to an agreement late last night,” Beestroh said. “Papers were signed, time to get that money again.”
Page Six had been previously reporting that Future was set to file a $1.5 million lawsuit for lost wages, so we’re glad the two could work out a deal!
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."