1. Backstreet’s back, y’all. “One Phone Call” is an irresistibly catchy new song off their upcoming album, In A World Like This.
2. It’s the kind of big, heart-bursting ballad the guys are known for, with a more pop-rock edge.
5. When they’re not playing with pandas, they’re still making hearts swoon. Here’s to a BSB takeover.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻