1. When you do eat something with gluten, you could easily pass as pregnant.
2. This is and always will be one of your favorite foods, BUT you will never be able to eat it again.
3. You cannot join in the heaven that is a Chipotle burrito
4. You still remember what everything tastes like, and when people ask this is how you feel:
5. When you DO accidentally eat it, something terrible happens
6. The smells
7. Just because there IS a gluten-free option doesn't mean it tastes the same
8. People tell you to eat more celery. It's a great, tasty, healthy snack!
9. This is how most of your baking attempts go:
10. Gluten intolerance can cause a whole 'nother set of problems. Insomnia anyone?
11. You have to somehow let the waiter know you can't eat half the menu, and hope they don't spit in your food because of all your specific requests
12. You get called a whole variety of hurtful names. Words can hurt!
13. You can never bring in food for classmates/co-workers because no one will eat it
14. You can go your whole life eating gluten, only to discover later that you are allergic and experiencing other medical issues because of it
15. There are a lot of foods that sneak gluten in
16. You can't eat gluten
Don't worry, the support groups are growing everyday.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!