4. Watching several hours of VH1 in the hopes that you’d see your favorite band’s new video.
I heard Michael Jackson’s “Scream” was added to the regular rotation.
13. Making the case to your parents for why the explicit tag doesn’t count in this case.
“No! Seriously, mom. It’s not going to corrupt me. It’s tasteful swearing. They’re making a statement.”
30. The cassette was only $8, and the CD was $13.
At those prices, you could afford TWO cassettes.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.