4. Watching several hours of VH1 in the hopes that you’d see your favorite band’s new video.
I heard Michael Jackson’s “Scream” was added to the regular rotation.
13. Making the case to your parents for why the explicit tag doesn’t count in this case.
“No! Seriously, mom. It’s not going to corrupt me. It’s tasteful swearing. They’re making a statement.”
30. The cassette was only $8, and the CD was $13.
At those prices, you could afford TWO cassettes.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.