31 Pieces Of Furniture From Wayfair With Such Impressive 5-Star Reviews, You May Want To Own Them Yourself
There's nothing better than browsing high-quality pieces.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A square arm sofa that is perfect for any contemporary home. It will add a fun '60s flair to any living room and is so well-reviewed, it feels like a furniture myth.
2. A velvet left-facing sofa for those of us who can't be without a cozy sectional. Plus, it's made from super chic and comfy velvet that will add a nice textural pop to the room.
3. A coffee table with storage because if you can't get enough of coffee table books, this is an easy way to declutter your space and make your home look put-together.
4. A wooden end table so you can elevate any room of the house. This nifty item makes a perfect end table, nightstand, or nesting table, and the reviews speak for themselves.
5. A velvet storage ottoman that is as useful for organization as it is as a foot stool, side table, or extra seating. It's small enough to fit even in the teensiest of spaces but spacious enough to hold knickknacks, pillows, and whatever else.
6. A steel bookcase with wood shelves for those who like to display their favorite trinkets alongside their books, plants, and other essential living room items.
7. A set of two floating wood shelves because there's never a bad time to add some storage to your space. It's perfect for any room of the house, but would be especially helpful in a bathroom for subtle extra space.
8. A wooden TV stand so you can keep your media organized and spruce up your living room. Not only is it a super practical item, but it's also a perfect addition to any mid-century living space.
9. A wide armchair that's the perfect mid-century accent piece. It's a great addition to a traditional living room and is sure to add a modern touch to any space. Its sturdy and beautiful construction makes it a no-brainer, but if you're looking for more reasons to jump on this purchase, check out the 700 5-star reviews.
10. A flip-top storage bench for those who have lots of items and no where to store them. If you're short on closet space or just tend to leave random things lying around, this is a perfect solution to a disorganized space. Plus, it doubles as a comfy bench.
11. A wooden console table because if you like to have a designated place to keep your essential items, there's none better than an entry table near the front door. Scrambling to find your keys on the go will become a thing of the past.
12. A four-panel room divider so you can make the most of any space. It's an easy way to ensure that you're getting the privacy you need while making your space work efficiently for you.
13. A midcentury platform bed that is truly an all-star item. If I had to give a prize for Bed Frame of the Year (which should exist), it would go to this contemporary dream.
14. A six-drawer double dresser for the person who's constantly looking for more ways to make the most of their space. It's a great solution to any overcrowded closet full of hanging clothes and it looks as good as it functions.
15. A vanity set with a stool and mirror because adding a little routine to your morning is never a bad thing. If you've been looking for a designated place to do your skincare or makeup that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, this is for you.
16. A solid wood double drawer nightstand so you can keep all your essential beverages within arms reach. Its two-drawer design gives you a little extra storage space and its classic construction is a mid-century favorite.
17. A round wood dining table that gives new life to the term "rustic." It's super high quality and is sure to be the talk of the town at your next intimate gathering.
18. A kitchen island with a manufactured wood top for the chef who's finding themselves a bit cramped in the kitchen. After a year of nonstop cooking and dishes, we all deserve an upgrade.
19. A chrome baker's rack because there's no better time to do a little spring cleaning and organization than the present. This baker's rack is the perfect place to keep your extra kitchen appliances, cookware, and coffee station.
20. A bar cart so you can imbibe in style. It's a great way to add some entertaining space to your house and we promise you'll love feeling like you're in an episode of Mad Men every time you use it.
21. A hall tree with coat and shoe storage that will make you feel like you're in your own personal mud room. It's a great piece that will make organizing your things when you step in or out of the door way easier.
22. A two-door accent cabinet for those who maybe don't have the most space, but are looking to make the most of the space they have. It's perfect for keeping the everyday items that you don't want to leave lying around, but want easy access to.
23. A two-tier shoe rack because there's no better time to organize your footwear than the present. Having a designated place to slip your shoes on and off every day can be a huge time-saver and it will look a lot nicer than leaving them laying around.
24. A pet crate so you can get a coffee table and puppy training system in one. It'll give your pet their own individual space while providing you with the perfect spot to display your favorite lamp or vase.
25. A velvet task chair that is truly the perfect desk chair. It rolls and it's made from super comfy velvet so you can work smarter from the comfort of your new favorite seat.
26. A two-tier wood desk for those who are constantly trying out new WFH set-ups. Plus, if you have a desktop computer or monitor and struggle to find a desk that's leveled enough to support it, this is the perfect solution.
27. An end table with black hairpin legs because there's no harm in adding some small pieces of furniture to your space. Whether your home is fully furnished or you're looking to collect new pieces, with one this compact you really can't go wrong.
28. A doggie orthopedic bolster bed so your pup can achieve their most peaceful sleep possible. It's a great way to keep your pet in good health, too, but promoting joint support, making it an ideal purchase for older pets.
29. A set of nesting tables that are sure to become your favorite versatile item. They can be used as end tables, coffee tables, or even nighstands. The choice is yours!
30. An elevated feeder for the tall dog who doesn't want to crouch down for every meal or sip of water. It'll promote better joint health by keeping your pet upright and allowing them to chow at their own level.
31. A stackable multimedia shelf because keeping your records in a stack on the floor is bound to result in some frightening mishaps. Plus, it can be used as a fun media station whenever you have people over.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.