31 Seriously Useful Under $20 Cooking Products From Target
From all the best deals on pots and pans to nifty cooking gadgets that you never knew you needed, here are some must-haves that won't break the bank.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A nonstick covered saucepan that is perfect for all your cooking needs, no matter how basic or intricate. It comes with a shatter-proof glass lid and is oven-safe for up to 350 degrees.
2. An 8-inch strainer for the carb connoisseur who has been making lots of pasta as of late. It has a soft nongrip handle making it super easy to remove run under cool water for draining purposes and was designed with a lip for easier pouring.
3. A small casserole dish with glass cover so you can move your food from the oven to the counter to the freezer with ease. It's stain- and odor-resistant, too, so you know it'll stay in the best possible condition.
4. A copper ceramic nonstick pan, because everyone knows copper makes for the best cookware. It's made from aluminum for even heating and comes with an easy hold handle for maximum comfort.
5. A pressure cooker bakeware sling that makes lifting bakeware out of the pressure cooker as safe and easy a process as possible. Its handles interlock to fit under the pressure cooker so your food can be made without interruption.
6. An enamel stock pot, because who doesn't love making broths once the weather drops below 55 degrees? It's lightweight enough to handle easily but sturdy enough to withstand high temperatures ideal for making stews and other specialties.
7. A quick-pop popcorn maker that is perfect for the TV aficionado. It's as easy as popping it in the microwave, can make up to six cups, and can be used as a serving bowl.
8. A plastic plate cover so you can make sure your food stays as fresh as possible and doesn't get all over your microwave. It's as good for keeping your food from splattering as it is locking in freshness.
9. A simply clean saute pan for cooking veggies, meat, and more. It has a thermo-spot indicator that lets you know when the pan is properly preheated and it's dishwasher-safe for an easy cleanup.
10. A microwave two-cavity egg poacher that is perfect for keeping your eggs from breaking during the very delicate poaching process. It's super useful for creating breakfast in a hurry and is dishwasher-safe, too.
11. A 3-quart Pyrex easy-grab baking pan with lid because there's nothing better than reducing clean-up by having a two-in-one product. It's dishwasher-, microwave-, and oven-safe so it's basically indestructible.
12. A three-piece cast aluminum caldero set that is perfect for soups, stews, and everything in-between (and in-between sizes). It naturally seasons over time and comes with three different sizes for all your cooking needs, big or small.
13. An aluminum roaster with rack for the cook who likes to make a roast chicken as leftovers for the week ahead. It's nonstick and super easy to use either with the portable rack or without.
14. A dishwasher-safe frying pan so you can always have a clean pan on hand and a hot meal waiting for you. It's made with super even heating so you can rest assure all your goodies are getting their moment in the sun.
15. A broiler pan that's perfect for roasting your favorite meats. It has slits that are perfect for draining juices, can be used outdoors and indoors alike, and can withstand temperatures up to 1,025 degrees.
16. A pressure cooker steamer for the chef who loves everything steamed, from dumplings to veggies. It has heat-resistant silicone handles and fits seamlessly in a pressure cooker for maximum usability.
17. A stainless-steel steamer with extendable handles that has a telescoping handle so it can be easily removed from pots of boiling water. Plus, its folding feet make it super compact.
18. A double burner griddle, because the phrase double trouble definitely applies. This handy kitchen gadget makes it super easy to evenly heat tortillas, eggs, and any of your other flat favorites.
19. A microwave plate cover for the cook who doesn't quite love cleaning as much as they do cooking. It safeguards against splatter and keeps food warm after cooking.
20. A glass cover for pots and pans, because there's no better way to get a pot of water boiling in a jiffy or keeping your sauces from spilling over. Plus it's dishwasher-safe, so it's super easy to clean.
21. A two-sided round bacon and meat grill so you can heat up bagels, pizza, or and any of your favorite flat treats. It rotates on a turntable so it's really easy to access.
22. An odor-absorbing splatter guard for the cook who prizes keeping a clean kitchen above all else. It prevents oils and sauces from escaping the pan, and, better yet, keeps all the cooking smells in the pan.
23. A mini griddle pan so you can whip up your favorite pancakes or eggs in no time. Plus, it has both a nonstick interior and exterior so cleanup has never been easier.
24. A silicone pressure cooker rack, because there's no better way to utilize the tools you already have than to upgrade them. It uses heat-resistant silicone and is designed specifically to fit in pressure and multicookers for a snug and efficient fit.
25. A rapid mac cooker so you can get your mac 'n' cheese to your impatient children in a jiffy. It's easy to clean and is perfect for popping in the microwave.
26. A tortilla press for the cook who loves a specialty tool. It has an 8-inch press surface and makes cooking as easy as pressing down the clamp.
27. A soft-handled can opener, because what's better than a multipurpose product? It's a can and bottle opener all in one, so you can sit back and let your gadget do the rest.
28. An glass top food scale so you can be sure all your very precise measurements are also very accurate. Plus, it only measures up to 11 lbs.
29. A corkscrew that's perfect for the no-muss no-fuss quarantine chef. It has a nonstick screw and nonslip grip so it's super low maintenance.
30. A swivel peeler for the perfectionist cook, because Thanksgiving is just around the corner and, if you're like us, you're going to be peeling a lot of sweet potatoes. It rotates to fit the shape of the food being peeled and has a blemish remover to make each veggie the best it can be.
31. A digital kitchen thermometer, because there's no better way to know if your meat dish has been cooked all the way through than whipping out the thermometer. It's fast, efficient, waterproof, and easy to clean.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.