31 Things From Target You’ll Probably Love If You’re Looking To Upgrade Your Home Decor Game
Whether you're looking for some new candles, pillow, throw blankets, or anything in between, Target has you covered with some super chic fall home decor.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Mrs. Meyer's honeysuckle candle that's a great way to spice up your home with a new scent. It's made with renewable ingredients like soy and vegetable wax so you can feel good about burning it, too, knowing it's eco-conscious.
2. A skull-and-bones throw pillow for providing spooky vibes all fall long. It's a cute way to spice up your couch and make it cozy going into the cold winter.
3. A toilet spray because there's nothing we appreciate more than these *essential* items. It'll leave your bathroom smelling fresh and your guests will appreciate it. I promise.
4. A medium rectangular storage bin so you can keep your home looking tidy and chic. It'll keep everything in its place and look great under your TV console or bookshelf.
5. An artificial eucalyptus plant in a white pot that will bring a little (faux) life to any living room. If you love plants, but are lacking a green thumb, this may just be the thing for you.
6. A solid doormat for the person who loves keeping a pristine home. It's perfect for muddy winter boots and clean up is as easy as shaking it out over the trash.
7. A set of two blue lamps because we love to feel like we're on a beach in Santorini and these lamps do just that. They're made with frosted blue glass that creates a relaxing ambience so you can skip the harsh lighting.
8. A wedge picture frame in black so you can keep all your memories within eye view. It's a standard 8" x 10" and can sit vertically, horizontally, or as a wall hanging so it'll be a perfect fit for any area of your home.
9. A sheer window curtain panel that provides privacy and adds a nice ambience to any room. It's machine-washable, too, so it's easy to keep in good condition.
10. A solid washable rug for keeping dander at bay and keeping your home looking chic and thoughtful. Its tufted design creates a nice textural pop, making it a great way to offer a little new vibrance to your home.
11. A USB desk light because no one likes to work in the dark. It has a charging port and a touch light dimmer so that you can work with your preferred lighting.
12. A gray weighted blanket so you can enjoy the gentle and calming pressure of a hug, but in blanket form. Let's face it, we haven't had much human contact lately and this is a soothing and *safe* substitute.
13. A clear cylinder vase that's perfect for adding a fresh bouquet of flowers to the kitchen table. It's super sleek and it's dishwasher-safe, so you can be sure it'll yield an easy cleanup.
14. A round wood and wire tray for the person who loves a display item. It's an ideal way to showcase your favorite trinkets or even use it as a serving tray for guests' tea or coffee.
15. A square letterboard because it's the perfect way to get your message across. It comes with 188 letters and numbers, making it a fun way to display the grocery list or just a sweet message to your family.
16. A 12-pack of unscented taper candles so you can get into the spirit of the changing seasons. If we know one thing, it's that fall and winter means endless candles and these long guys are super trendy and won't cause you to worry about conflicting smells because they're scentless.
17. A knit throw blanket that's perfect for curling up with your favorite book or pet. It adds a cozy pop of color and it's machine washable so goodbye pet hair!
18. A square tufted pillow for the interior design-oriented person who appreciates any opportunity to bring a little personality to the living space. It's a great way to add some color to a neutral couch or love seat.
19. An 11-piece unscented lemon vase filler because, let's face it, your produce is probably the most beautiful aspect of your kitchen. It's ideal for creating natural decor without the worry that your fruits and veggies are spoiling.
20. A "wash your hands" wall sign so you can remind your *infrequent* guests to do their duty. It's also a witty reminder to reinforce good habits for the whole family.
21. A ledge wall shelf that's a great way to incorporate a little extra decor into your home. Plus, it has a ledge so you can prop up picture frames and other items without the worry that they may slide off.
22. A textured striped rug for maximum coziness. It's ideal for adding a little texture to your home and will make being sockless walking around your cold floors in the winter a lot more pleasant.
23. A glass pillar candle holder because no one wants a super dusty candle. It's a great display item and it's practical, keeping your candles from getting unnecessarily dirty.
24. A round wall clock in blush so you can always keep track of the time. It's super easy to hang on the wall and comes in a nice light blush that can fit seamlessly into any home's decor.
25. A single wood and metal candle holder that's a great way to get into the Halloween spirit and will also carry you all the way through fall and into the winter, where you will need all the warmth you can get!
26. A banana woven rectangular tray for holding candles, books, and other trinkets. Set it on your entryway table to collect miscellaneous items before they get scattered around the house for bonus points!
27. A fiddle-leaf fig plant because we love plants, but can barely manage to give ourselves enough water. It adds a clear and bright look to any room in the house and offers a crisp detailing that you're sure to love.
28. A round macrame woven wall art so you can represent your personal style everywhere in your home. It's a cute addition to any bedroom or living room and is built on a sturdy metal frame so you'll have it for years.
29. A brushed nickel bathroom mirror whose round vanity makes for a sleek design. It's incredibly simple to set up and it's a piece that you'll have for years to come.
30. A tripod floor lamp with oak wood legs for bringing a little light to the living space, especially if that's where you've been eating, working, and spending all your time in between. It's modern and sophisticated enough to satisfy all decor tastes and is a super practical purchase that you can feel good about.
31. A cockatoo recessed frame because we could all use a smile right now and if you don't have a pet, this may just be the next best thing. It adds a pop of color to the room and unlike an actual bird, it will offer you some serenity.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.