We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A four-tier shoe rack that is perfect for the person who has tons of shoes and nowhere to store them. Plus, it can double as an entryway table so you can say goodbye to the days of searching for the keys that are hidding.
2. A storage ottoman, because we all have some things we'd like to keep out of sight and out of mind. It's a great way to utilize all the storage space you have and keep your living room looking well-kempt.
3. An angled side table for the person who loves a rustic yet modern-inspired aesthetic. It's ideal for storing your most-used electronics and you can pop a cute plant or a vase full of flowers on top for a chic look.
4. A square wood end table so you can keep all your vessels of water within arms reach. It's also a great place to keep the remote control or your favorite coffee table books.
5. An accent chair with wood legs that will make heads turn. It's a super soft and cushy chair with tons of depth for you to sink into without sacrificing style.
6. A wood coffee table for the person who can't commit to one living room layout. It has wheels so it can be maneuvered to fit however you'd like your living room to look that day.
7. A farmhouse entry table, because we could all use a little rustic aesthetic in our lives. It's perfect for holding ceramics, books, and artwork to liven up your space.
8. A faux-leather bar stool so you can ensure your kitchen counter gets the action it deserves. It's a great way to make your kitchen a place you really want to be, since we're all cooking so much these days anyway.
9. A wood-top kitchen island that is truly an excellent addition to any space. It has two drawers to hold your utensils, two racks for larger appliances, and a cupboard to keep bowls, glasses, and anything else you may need.
10. A rolling spice rack for the person who can't just stop at one dried herb at the store. If you've been collecting spices like it's your job, organizing this super helpful rack can become your new career.
11. A two-piece set of upholstered dining chairs because we could all use some seriously comfy seating in our lives. Plus, it'll add a bright pop of color to any room of the house.
12. An L-shaped desk with keyboard tray so you can live your best WFH life. It's a great way to keep on top of tasks and ensure your work space is as efficient as possible.
13. An organizer shelf that is perfect for books, records, or trinkets. It's small enough to fit in almost any space and good looking enough that you won't want to hide it in the corner.
14. A Christopher Knight computer desk for the person who appreciates the simple things in life. This super sleek wood desk has compartments for notebooks and pens without being overcomplicated and while maintaining a sleek contemporary design.
15. A sleek Molecule mattress, because people absolutely rave about the incredible sleep it gives them, and I'm just gonna have to let the reviews speak for themselves on this one.
16. A studded headboard so you can live out your most cozy bedtime reading session ever. It's super soft so you won't have to worry about bonking your head in the night, and it has a super chic tufted design that anyone would love.
17. A luxe-looking Tuft & Needle memory foam pillow that will make your neck pain a thing of the past. I've been waking up so stiff lately and this has been a total game changer.
18. A wood dresser, because we could all use a dresser this size in our lives. No matter how much closet space you do or don't have, a cute midcentury dresser with three drawers of extra space doesn't seem like a bad idea, and reviewers have to agree.
19. A mid-century modern nightstand for the person who likes a matchy-matchy set up. I can't say I'm not guilty of having all wood furniture, and this piece is such a great value for how sophisticated it looks.
20. An upholstered bed frame so you can wake up feeling like you're in Bridgerton every day. It has a more traditional feel and is the perfect cozy spot to drink your morning coffee from.
21. A wood writing desk with a drawer that is seriously as simple and elegant as it gets. It's a great way to keep your workspace from getting over-cluttered, and if you live in a small apartment this just may be the ticket.
22. A one-and-a-half inch foam mattress topper for the person who isn't ready to invest in a super expensive mattress but still wants all the comfort of a memory foam mattress. Your bed never looked so inviting.
23. A recliner chair, because there's never a bad time to add a nice accent piece into the mix. It's a gorgeous color that will blend well with any decor and its wood legs give it a sophisticated feel.
24. A tufted storage ottoman so you can maximize your storage potential. This two-in-one bench/storage ottoman is the perfect item to blend practicality and nice aesthetics.
25. A rustic wood TV stand that will add a little mid-century charm to any living room. It's the perfect size for a flat screen and has four neat compartments to keep your Wi-Fi box, extra blankets, and all the books you desire.
26. A recliner chair for the person who's looking to kick back and relax. It's a great addition to an otherwise minimalist living space and will make you feel like you're royalty napping in the middle of the day.
27. A rustic farmhouse cabinet, because I can't get enough of storage, if you couldn't tell. It's a great place to store extra kitchen appliances, blankets, or even just a big stack of books.
28. A rustic wood dining table so you can have dinner parties and feel confident in your hosting abilities. Picture socializing with your (vaccinated!) family or friends across a big spread on your new table. Not too bad, right?
29. A farmhouse barn door TV stand that is perfect for the person who wants to add a little rustic charm to their space. Plus, it has cabinets with doors so you can keep cables and other unappealing items hidden.
30. A round tufted storage ottoman for the person who just needs a teensy bit of storage. It's a perfect footrest and it can house your remote, a blanket, and extra candles.
31. A futon sleeper sofa, because there's never been a better time to nap on the couch than the present moment. It's like sleeping in a cloud and reviewers can't say enough good things about it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.