31 Organizers From Walmart That Use Very Little Space To Fit A Ton Of Stuff
From desk organizers for WFH to the perfect organization solutions for even the smallest of spaces, there's something for everyone here.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A five drawer storage cart that holds way more than it lets on. Not only does it hold tons of stuff, but it also has an organizer on top that is perfect for maximizing space.
2. A six-pocket wall organizer for the super organized student or WFH student, alike. Each sleeve holds 50 sheets, making it an amazing space optimizing item.
3. A stacking storage shelf, because there's no better space-saver than slacking items. Its design allows you to pile up as many as you want, creating maximum storage for all your favorite items.
4. A wide three-drawer tower so you can organize everything from towels to T-shirt with ease. Pro tip: use it as a bedside table and keep your extra linens in there for easy access!
5. A removable storage drawer that's ideal for the mover and shaker who likes to have their most used items at their fingertips. It's super compact and easy to access, making it a perfect item for the neat freak on-the-go.
6. A 24-pocket shoe organizer for the shoe-obsessed person that also can't stand clutter. Even if you don't have a closet or live in a studio, this is the perfect item to collect your favorite possessions. It's as easy as hanging it over the door.
7. A nonskid turntable, because the best way to organize your kitchen is to be able to see everything that you have right in front of you. With this easy-to-use turntable, you'll be able to view your full rotation of spices and oils, making cooking a whole lot easier.
8. An under the cabinet organizer so you can keep your cleaning and bath products as organized as they are handy. I recommend keeping your extra toilet paper on the bottom rack for easy access.
9. A 112-count Christmas ornament organizer that can be used for pretty much anything from socks and underwear to your favorite holiday decor — it's as easy as zipping it up and popping it in the hall closet for storage.
10. A two-pack storage container for all your favorite DVD and video game needs. If you or your child is game- or nostalgia-obsessed, this is an absolute must-have item.
11. A monitor stand with a three-compartment drawer, because you shouldn't have to go digging around to make a note of something at work. Keep all your important stuff in one place, and staying on task will be a breeze.
12. A plastic shelving unit so you can prioritize keeping your house as clean as possible while spending most of your time indoors. Whether its a caddy for your laundry items or extra pet food, this item is an incredible addition to any pantry.
13. A beverage can rack that is as easy to use as it is practical. It's a major space-saver and is perfect for keeping your favorite beverages cool in the fridge.
14. An over-the-door storage organizer for the cleaner-obsessed person whose main priority is having ever sponge, spray, and soap at their fingertips.
15. A set of four storage boxes, because there's no better feeling than having things that are well-stored hidden in plain sight. It's perfect for those items that you'll use once in a blue moon, but would like to have in an easy-to-reach spot.
16. A drawer organizer so you can keep your socks, underwear, and other undergarments stored efficiently. It's compact enough to fit in a drawer and offers 16 different spots for your favorite items.
17. A cutlery drawer organizer that compacts all your eating utensils into one spot. Plus, it's super easy to wash and can be placed anywhere.
18. A black mesh desk drawer organizer for the WFH connoisseur who likes have everything they need available to them. It's the perfect way to declutter that one drawer you have... believe me, we all have that one drawer.
19. An 18-compartment small parts organizer, because there's nothing better than knowing where every last nail and screw is when you need them. It has 18 individual drawers in two sizes and comes with a one year warranty so you can feel like you made the best purchase for your needs.
20. A makeup organizer so you can easily reach for the lipstick that you'll probably never actually wear because when you're outside, you're wearing a mask. BUT at least you'll be keeping things organized while quarantining. I promise it'll make you feel better.
21. A vinyl coated wrap organizer that takes care of all your hard-to-organize items. If you're like me, your plastic wrap is currently sitting somewhere in the back of your cabinet. This is the perfect solution for hard-to-store products.
22. An over-the-cabinet pot lid organizer for all your cooking needs. I'm always looking for that one rouge lid to our least used pot. Don't be like me.
23. A 16-piece small glass bowl set with lids, because if you have as many condiments as I do, this is an essential item. They're super durable and dishwasher-safe and they're perfect for filling with extra spices and salts for all your cooking needs.
24. A set of two closet shelf organizers so you can store your favorite sweaters and bags without all the mess. It's as simple as sliding it into place and I promise you'll be thanking us when your bags are sitting upright for the first time in years.
25. An over-the-door hook that is perfect for optimizing your-at home space. My biggest organization tip is use what you already have. This is super easy to assemble and best of all, you likely already have a door, so this is all you need to complete the look.
26. A household organizer for all your pantry needs. We have accrued quite a few more kitchen products than we had pre-quarantine, so this super easy-to-assemble organization solution really hits the mark.
27. A foldable storage bag, because packing up your winter clothes will never be easier than with this bag. Its handles make for easy transport and it's perfect for keeping all your items nicely folded throughout the seasons.
28. A lid organizer that is perfect for all your container needs. If you're like me, you have a LOT of containers, so you know how crucial this is for keeping everything in its place. Plus, it has five adjustable slides to fit any sized lid.
29. A pull-out bathroom shelf organizer that will fit in even the smallest of spaces. It has slide-out shelves for easy access and holds a ton of stuff without taking up much room.
30. A clothing and accessories carousel for all your closet needs, no matter what size your space. It holds 16 pairs of shoes, two pairs of boots, eight elastic purse holders and four back pockets, and has 360 spinning capabilities so you can have all your accessories right where you can see them.
31. A hanging 10-shelf organizer, because storage solutions should be vertical *not* horizontal. It's super easy to set up and comes with metal hooks so it can hang over any closet with a hanging rod.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.