Just 31 Products Our Readers Really Love At The Moment
From the best mattresses to organization products to a literal foot mask, this list has it all.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set with an elevated cat bed and high-sided litter box that is as good of a deal as it sounds. The donut bed has a soft, removable pillow lining, and the litter box's high sides help keep more litter inside where it belongs. Whether you're preparing your house for a new fuzzy friend or are just looking to replace some of your cat's old stuff, this is a great value, which is probably why cat owners love it so much.
2. A foot peel mask so you can clean up your calluses and get that gross satisfaction you've been craving from pulling off all that dead skin (ewww! But also ahhhhh).
3. A wood and leather conditioner, for the person who wants to make their leather purchases last and last. This conditioner can spiff up everything from a pair of leather boots to an old cutting board.
4. A pair of pant waist extenders that will be sure to get the job done. If you've ever had a pair of pants that you have tailored too tightly or simply outgrown, these nifty inventions — which can add up to 2 inches of room at the waist of your pants — can definitely help.
5. A book lovers' soy candle, because what could be better than bringing home the smells of your favorite indie bookstore-slash-coffee shop? Th candle's coffee, leather and mahogany scents are a great way to keep your house smelling fresh ~without~ using heavy or sugary smells.
6. A double-decker shoe organizer for the person with the Carrie Bradshaw-esque closet. It's a great way to keep your home from becoming overcluttered, because when you're using it, you can store *twice* as many shoes in your space.
7. A minimalist cleaning checklist, so you can keep on top of all of your chores in an aesthetically pleasing way. Whether or not you're following this checklist to a T, it's a great reminder of your general household responsibilities (aka what you should be doing if you don't want to find a weird, moldy orange under your couch a month from now).
8. A three-pack of Good Grips bag cinchers, because keeping food fresh doesn't have to be a struggle. Those twist-ties that come with bags of bread and other baked goods aren't great to begin with — and if they come loose, they can leave you with stale bread. These clips will make sure that your bags stay closed.
9. An organic linen spray that will keep your sheets smelling extra fresh. Plus, it'll make your bed a place you actually want to be, which is a great way to encourage yourself to stick to your bed time.
10. An oil-absorbing face roller so you can keep your skin looking dewy but not greasy. It's basically like a reusable version of blotting papers — and it's okay to use over makeup.
11. A pillow top hybrid mattress for anyone who's a toss-and-turner. If you struggle to get comfortable in bed every night, you've got nothing to lose by trying out this cushy, fan-favorite mattress.
12. A scrubbing glove that will help turn over skin cells faster and leave you with the baby-smooth skin of your dreams.
13. A refrigerator deodorizer for fridges that seem haunted by the Smells of Foods Past. Whether you're dealing with a stinky fridge or are just trying to prevent smells from getting out of control, this can help — and one deodorizer is good for up to six months!
14. A multi-surface stick vacuum that works especially well on pet messes, because there's nothing better than a clean home — but with a furry friend, that can sometimes be a tough goal to achieve. This lightweight vacuum not only work on hardwood floors and carpets — it washes floors, too.
15. A "The Office" sign, for people who want to create a bit of a distinction between their home and their home office, but don't want to be a total Dwight about it. It's a super cute way to add a little personal touch to your work desk.
16. A kids travel tray that gives little ones a dedicated space to draw, color, play, watch shows and more, all in a collapsible tray that fits easily on car or plane seats.
17. A four-pack of envelope moisteners, because licking envelopes is so 2000s. It's a great way to ensure your letters are getting properly sealed, while sparing your tongue the yucky taste that comes with it.
18. A mobile five-tier shelving tower that's tall but narrow, so it can really maximize your storage space. Whether you're using it to store craft projects or any other purpose, it will definitely find use in any household.
19. A set of bamboo sheets so you can have your most restful night's sleep possible. Bamboo sheets help keep you cooler and are moisture-wicking.
20. A bedside caddy that will keep your books, remotes, phone, and pens super organized, even if you don't have room for a full nightstand.
21. A jar of za'atar for the person who can't get enough Middle Eastern cuisine. This spice mix is perfect to add on top of pita (as pictured), hummus, Greek salad, or any other Mediterranean meal.
22. A cast-iron pan cleaner that will ensure your pan is getting the deep clean it needs without stripping it of all the flavors you love.
24. A headset holder that can conveniently store your controller, noise-canceling headphones, or other gaming equipment without taking up a ton of counter spaces.
25. A six-pack of satin scrunchies so you can have the right scrunchie to wear with any look. It comes in six neutral colors that will jazz up any 'fit you're wearing.
26. A Briogeo leave-in conditioner for anyone with lots of frizz that they're trying to tame. This conditioner is filled with coconut oil and argan oil, and even works for color-treated or keratin-treated hair.
27. An eyebrow soap styling kit, because fluffy, layered brows are the newest beauty trend. This formula will give you the soap brows of your dreams with little effort.
28. A kitchen conversion chart magnet, so you can ensure you're using the right measurements *before* you pop your latest baking project in the oven.
29. A two-tier shower caddy that will definitely make you feel like your life is fully together. If your shampoos, conditioners, and body washes are currently slipping and sliding on the shower floor, this is for you.
30. A grout stain whitener, because achieving a sparkling-clean bathroom is easier than you think. It's the perfect way to quell your nerves about moving into a home with a pre-loved bathtub, and will definitely make your bathroom look way nicer after just one use.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.