31 Splurge-Worthy Things From Target That Are As Practical As They Are A Treat To Use
These items are almost impossible to not get any use out of.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A self-cleaning professional juice extractor for the person who's constantly looking to upgrade their at-home appliances. If you've been looking forward to fresh juice all winter, this is your opportunity to put your vacation hat on.
2. A rechargeable sonic facial brush that gets into all the hard-to-reach places while washing up. It's super effective and is sure to make you glad that you saved up for such a special item.
3. A Ninja foodie two-in-one air fryer so you can have every treat under the sun available at your fingertips. Whether you're a vegetarian or can't get enough of fried wings, this item is a great investment for mealtime.
4. A three-door accent TV stand that will make watching TV feel way more glamorous. It's made from super high quality materials, making it a great investment, and it looks chic so you know it'll stand up to passing trends.
5. A fabric recliner club chair for the person who loves to kick back and relax at the end of a long day. Giving yourself rest is a much-coveted splurge and investing a nice nap chair or one that you can read your favorite book in will definitely spark joy.
6. A pair of Timberland boots because there's no better place to splurge than footwear. You'll have these boots for years to come and you'll be glad you invested in them off the bat rather than waiting for three other pairs to fall apart before taking the plunge.
7. A console table with gold corners that will keep your home chicly organized and also give the entrance to your house the little oomph it deserves.
8. A Nespresso VertuoPlus coffee machine that will make your mornings way more productive. An incredibly efficient coffee maker is definitely worth the bucks since it makes full cups *and* espresso all in one.
9. A mid-century armchair for the person who is always looking for a well-constructed accent piece. It truly can elevate our mood and overall mindset to have a home space we love, so why not make your home your own?
10. A Ray-Ban Erika unisex sunglasses so you won't be disappointed when the next pair of cheap glasses snaps or loses a lense. This simple solution to the ever-present problem that is poorly made sunglasses.
11. A tufted chaise sofa because there's never been a better piece of furniture for lounging and pretending you're in Bridgerton. This super cushy piece will go perfectly at the foot of your bed or as extra seating in the living room.
12. A rustic solid wood TV stand, because creating dimension in your space is so important. It's a simple way to add some depth to your space and have fun with geometric furniture that doesn't take itself too seriously.
13. An exfoliating and lifting wand so you can finally start the skincare routine of your dreams. It's way less expensive than some of the other items on the market and will definitely make you feel like you've improved your daily routine tenfold.
14. A midcentury round extendable dining table for the person who loves having dinner parties. If you've been looking to upgrade your dining setup, but don't want to buy another cheap table that's going to get trashed after your next soiree, this may just be the perfect solution to your furnishing woes.
15. A beauty fridge that will keep all your products cool and ready for use. Some items are just meant to be chilled and will reduce inflammation and make your skin feel incredible. Plus, it holds so many items it'll definitely be a product you'll consider a steal.
16. A wood top kitchen island because if you've been living in your kitchen for the past year, this is an essential item. I, too, have acquired quite a few new appliances in quarantine and having a place to store them is absolutely key.
17. An industrial mesh cart so you can be your own bartender. Whether the drinks you're serving up are alcoholic or not, it'll definitely inspire fond memories to have a piece that's this good looking and ideal for entertaining in your home.
18. A large writing desk for the person who's constantly at work on some project. Whether it's writing, painting, or drawing this wide setup will allow for more inspiration and less time shifting things around to create space for your work.
19. A Kristin Ess professional blow-dryer so you can prioritize achieving your hairstyle ~goals~ without investing too much time in the morning. It's super high quality and will definitely become a staple of your daily routine.
20. A wood ladder bookcase, because there's no better time than the present to display your items the way you'd like to. Its perfect slant makes for greater space to keep your favorite books, candles, and magazines without occupying too much of your home space.
21. A leather office chair that will make WFH feel so much more luxurious. If you've been crouched over the computer working from the couch since last March, this is for you.
22. A spinner suitcase for those who are always on the go. If you've been looking to add some new luggage to your rotation, this one is spacious, efficient, and definitely worth the price.
23. A one-step hair dryer and volumizer because what's hair without volume? This revolutionary item has two-in-one capabilities so you'll be glad that you're getting the most for the product and the price.
24. A Casper weighted blanket for the person who is coming out of the winter blues and has been looking for a way to feel super cozy and comforted at home. This handy item is perfect for napping, keeping you warm during cold nights, and just generally being an extension of our self-care routines.
25. A one-foot tall memory foam Molecule mattress so you'll always have your best sleep possible. It's definitely a pricey item but you'll use it at least eight hours out of the day for tens of years to come so I'd say that's an investment worth making.
26. A mid-century modern fabric platform bed that will make you feel happy every time you look at it. Its sleek design makes for a peaceful sleep and its soft headboard is perfect for reading before bed.
27. A geometric accent table, because being excited about having a little place to store your favorite goodies is basically an induction into adulthood. It'll make you feel super organized and put-together and what could be better than that?
28. A Bose QuietComfort 35 headphone set so you can enjoy some peace all while listening to your favorite tunes. It holds up against some of the industry's best headphones so you know you're getting a great bang for your buck.
29. A side table that is great for those days when you want to enjoy a snack on the couch but don't want to make a mess. It's an indulgence in itself, but will still make you feel super responsible.
30. A home office chair for those who find a well set-up office to be one of the greatest joys. Feeling well-equipped for the work day is a feeling almost unmatched by any other and this super-soft yet supportive chair is the first step in the process.
31. A pouf pillow because having an extra seat, end table, and footrest all in one is pretty much the most use you'll be able to get out of any item. Its super cute design resembles a gum drop and what could be a better treat than that?
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.