25 Products From PetSmart You'll Probably Find Yourself Thanking Once A Day
Scroll on to see the products you won't know how you've been living without.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pet food storage container for the person who wants to keep their pet's food as fresh as possible. Plus, it comes with two tiers so it can be used to hold dry kibble and treats.
2. A double door wire dog crate that will make crate training your pup a breeze. It has a divider panel that's perfect for growing dogs and a secure latch ensuring security for you and your pet.
3. A four-step pet staircase so any pup can have access to the bed, couch, or other high surfaces (no matter their age or health). This is perfect for elderly pets that have trouble getting on and off of furniture or small, clumsy puppies.
4. A pack of Teenie Greenies that are perfect for smaller dogs that could use a little freshening up of their breath without all the fuss of trying to chew a toy as big as their heads.
5. A pet crate mat, because incentivizing your pet to use their crate and actually make it feel like an inviting space is as easy as laying down this cozy pad. It's super comfy and will make even the pickiest of pups fall asleep with ease.
6. A self-cleaning litter box for the person who values quick and easy cleanup above all else. Its no-scoop and odor-free technology make this an incredible deal. Plus, it prevents tracking and has a leak-proof base so you really can't go wrong.
7. A professional stain and odor eliminator that will help you keep unsightly stains and stinky smells at bay. No matter if your pet has an accident — this trusty deodorizer will be there to save the day.
8. A car seat cover, because there's never a bad time to ensure your pet's security. It creates a barrier to prevent your pet from climbing into the front seat while protecting your car seats from scratches, leaks, and and slobber.
9. An elevated pet feeder so you can allow you pet to eat at their prefered height. This is a great innovation for pets with arthritis and even young and healthy pets that want to maintain proper posture for better joint health later in life.
10. A pack of puppy training treats, because there's never a bad time to begin training. With these delicious treats, teaching your pup commands and rewarding them for going potty will be easy.
11. A ball launcher toy for the dog who loves to run and play fetch. This provides great bonding time for you and your pet and will definitely work to tire them out.
12. A cat window sill bed, because your feline friends deserve just as much love and special treatment as your canines. They'll love looking out the window and having a cozy place to curl up so much that it'll be their new favorite spot.
13. A Swiffer Heavy Duty Pet wet pad refills so you can keep your house kempt and tidy. Pop one on your Swiffer to prevent pet dander and odors from taking control of your home.
14. A pet tote for when you want to travel with your fuzzy friend without all the fuss. It features a zipper top, removable liner, and mesh sides so your pet can have proper ventilation and you can do an easy cleanup in case there's an accident.
15. An aquarium scrubber that will make the icky task of cleaning your fish task way less frustrating. It removes all the algae from the sides of the tank without scratching surfaces and gives you a reasonable distance from the gunk.
16. A dog flea and tick treatment for the pup who often finds themself rolling around in the dirt. Your pet should be able to enjoy the great outdoors, whether that's a hike in the wilderness or a walk around the block, without having to worry about being covered in pests.
17. A cat scratcher toy that will provide a much needed respite for your furniture. It's a two-in-one scratching pad and a toy ball to provide your cat with maximum entertainment.
18. A pair of rubber dog booties so your pet can walk without getting their paws dirty. These are especially helpful if you live in a super cold environment or you're worried about your pet stepping on something dangerous.
19. A travel water bottle, because if you're constantly on the go with your pet, you'll need to ensure their needs are met and hydration is a key one. It's super simple to use and will make hikes and walks way easier to manage.
20. A pack of dog waste bags for the person who considers poop-scooping the worst part of pet ownership. It features handles and an extra thick lining so you can stay as far away as possible from the icky stuff.
21. A cat drinking fountain so your cat can get the hydration they need by finding entertainment in a water source. It's a great way to keep cats interested and make a game out of drinking enough water.
22. A pet bucket booster seat that will make transporting your pet to new places as easy as placing them in their car seat. It's super cushy so your pup can take a nap in the back seat.
23. A Furminator brush so you can get to your dog's undercoat before it leaves a trail of fur around the house. It'll make grooming a way more simple process by cutting out the middle man — say goodbye to the days of waiting for loose hair to fall as your pup sheds their winter coat.
24. A reflective dog harness that will make taking walks late at night feel much more secure for both you and your pup. Plus, it's super adjustable so your pup will be able to use this harness from puppyhood into adulthood.
25. A tub of Paw Pad Shield, because sometimes your pet's paws need a little protection. It'll help keep dry cracked paws at bay and keep your pet's feet feeling their best.
The reviews used in this post have been edited for length and clarity.