We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women's.
1. A ready-for-anything turtleneck bodysuit that really lives up to its namesake. You'll wear it all the time and it's made from a super soft rayon that'll provide tons of stretch so it lends itself to a perfect fit.
2. A plaid face mask for the person looking to spice up their collection of masks. It's made from high-quality materials so it won't irritate your skin and its cotton lining will facilitate the flow of fresh air (but has a filter pocket).
3. A pair of Steve Madden penny loafers because there's never been a more professional/casual/cute/versatile shoe than the loafer and this color combo is truly a godsend.
4. A pair of cropped jeans so you can look as good as you feel. It'll hug you in the waist without feeling constricting and features a loose flare around the calves for a look that accentuates curves and will leave you with an on-trend outfit, no matter what you pair it with.
5. A V-neck, cinched jumpsuit that is truly a '70s dream. It's formal enough for a night out but comfy enough that you'll feel comfortable wearing it at home on the couch.
6. A Wrangler denim jacket so you can have a casual denim closet staple that can be dressed up with a cute skirt or dressed down with a pair of sandals and a tote bag.
7. A pair of faux snakeskin knee-high boots because we love a good animal print, especially when it comes to footwear!
8. A hunter green faux croc purse for the person who's always on-the-go. It's large enough to hold all your essentials but small enough that it won't feel bulky. Plus it has a convertible strap so you can use it at night as a clutch.
9. A mock neck sweater so you can stay at a reasonable temperature when the weather is being finicky. If it's too hot for a full long sleeve but too cold for a regular old T-shirt, this may just be the best (and cutest) solution.
10. A sugar snap jacket that is seriously the most perfect green. It's the perfect windbreaker, has full protection for your neck, and features a drawstring bottom so it'll keep your heat insulated.
11. A peplum blouse because peplum is absolutely back in style (you heard it here first!). It's a universally beloved cut that elevates a regular blouse and should definitely be paired with a glass of red wine (yes, that's an invitation).
12. A pair of plaid pants that are as cute as they are comfy. If you've been spending most of your time in flannel PJs these days, then this should be a welcome solution to the jarring experience of getting dressed to go...outside the house.
13. Or! A pair of plaid pajama pants for those of us who haven't caught up to the previous slide. They're so cozy you seriously won't want to take them off and we will be rocking them for months (hopefully only months!) to come.
14. A dog-printed rain jacket that is a serious winter must-have item. It's incredibly warm, but roomy enough that you'll be able to wear your favorite chunky sweater underneath it — and it'll keep you nice and dry!
15. A pair of ~season's readings~ socks — just because the holiday season is over doesn't mean you can't be a spirited reader year-round.
16. A pair of evergreen gleam and flare pants for those of us who love a fun power pant. It's such a beautiful color and the material is comfy enough that you'll want to wear them all the time.
17. A Candy Land graphic tee so you can make a splash at your next game night. It's as soft as it looks and yes, you can play Candy Land at any age and we stand by that statement!
18. A plus-sized swing dress that reminds us of summer nights. It's so swishy it'll make it almost impossible not to feel like you're dancing when you're walking down the street.
19. An overall winner jumper that will channel your inner '70s self. It's such a versatile item that can be worn in the winter with a pair of tights and boots, or over the summer with a cute platform sandal. The choice is yours!
20. A ruffled mock neck top for those that take the phrase "protect your neck" seriously. If you don't take any chances when it comes to the winter, this is an integral item to add to your closet, as it's an amazing layering piece.
21. A pair of tortoiseshell earrings, because a chunky geometric earring is never a bad idea. If you've been wearing mostly basics these days, then a statement earring may be just the thing to spice up your wardrobe. Plus, there's never a bad time to upgrade your jewelry collection.
22. A midi dress that we'll definitely be wearing to our next date night. It's the perfect length that prevents it from being too formal while still feeling dressy enough for a special occasion.
23. A gold layered necklace so you can create the casual layered look you desire without having to buy four to five individual necklaces. You'll save on costs and won't have to deal with untangling them when they (inevitably) get stuck together.
24. A cotton pajama set that is the most comfortable way to sleep. If you're staring down a drawer of PJs full of holes and super pilled material that you've had since high school, now is the time to reinvest in your sleep.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.