31 Best-Selling Home Products Under $100 From Target That’ll Update Just About Any Space
We're spending most of our time at home anyway... so might as well make it a cozy atmosphere.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A striped throw pillow that is perfect for the laidback household that values a comfortable interior above all else. Plus, it's made with neutral colors so it'll fit well with your existing decor.
2. A piece of framed wall art for the person who hasn't put up any of the pictures they said they were going to when they moved in six months ago.
3. A woven square throw because there's never a bad time to add an extra cozy pillow to your rotation. Plus, it'll add a nice pop of texture to any couch or chair.
4. An electric kettle so you can make tea and coffee super easily. It'll make bringing your morning beverage to life as simple as pressing a button.
5. A faux fur throw that is the perfect fuzzy thing to drape over any surface. Plus, your pet will love it *just* as much as you do.
6. An area rug for the house with lots of hard floors. It'll be a welcome break for your cold toes this winter.
7. A square cushion because we could all use a little cushion in our lives, whether that's for working from the floor or practicing our morning meditations.
8. A chenille waffle knit throw so you can get all wrapped up in this super soft fabric (and stay that way til spring thaw). It's made from a plush chenille so you know it's cozy but has the lightweight feel of a waffle fabric.
9. A cotton striped towel set that will go swimmingly with any bathroom and will make you feel like you're at a chic AirBnb when you drape it over the tub.
10. A microfiber down alternative comforter for those of us who appreciate a seriously luxurious sleep experience. It'll keep you extra cozy when the weather is cold but will still be breathable enough to use year round.
12. A hammock with a carrying bag so you can relax in your own backyard — aka you won't have to stray too far from the house. After lounging around in this thing, it'll become a luxury you won't understand how you lived without.
13. A patio umbrella that will make any outdoor set up 10X cooler. Literally. No one wants to feel the sun beating down on them or shining in their eyes and, frankly, they shouldn't have to.
14. A plastic stacking chair so you can make sure everyone has a seat at the table. No matter if you're a two-person household or ten, you can avoid clutter by stacking these chairs.
15. A sweatshirt throw blanket that just about anyone would fall in love with. If comfort is your top priority and you've been living the last 10 months exclusively in sweats, then this is definitely for you.
16. A vertical dresser with four drawers for the person with tons of stuff to store. This set would fit perfectly in any office, closet, or bedroom corner of your choosing.
17. A round storage ottoman because it's truly an ideal solution for random trinkets, extra candles, and magazines that usually end up cluttering your coffee table.
18. A tripod lamp so you can enjoy your nighttime tea and reading time with a calming light that provides just enough brightness.
19. A shaggy bath rug for the person who has had the same old bath mat since college. You know the one. It's time for a super soft upgrade.
20. An accent end table because we could all use a place to store those books we've been cycling through while also balancing our essentials (coffee, candles, trinkets) on top.
21. A barstool so you can create a casual home aesthetic. Your abode doesn't have to include a formal dining table to be homey. Plus, these will look awesome pulled up by the kitchen island.
22. A duvet set that will elevate any home's interior decor. It's incredibly simple, but the calm colors provide just the right amount of ~calm~ you'd want to experience as you're getting ready to go to bed at night.
23. A stainless-steel travel mug for those who never leave their house without their morning coffee — and although we aren't leaving the house quite as much these days, it pays off to be prepared when we do.
24. A handheld milk frother because coffee truly is one of life's great luxuries — and with this small upgrade, you'll be making barista grade lattes at home in no time.
25. A coffee grinder so you can grind your own beans — because that's what the professionals do, right? It'll give your coffee that extra freshness that you and your morning fog crave.
26. A steel firepit for the person who loves nothing more than a roaring fire on a breezy summer night. It'll give you the cozy feeling of a winter fireplace but without all the wool and layers. Ideal, right?
27. An outdoor patio lounger because we could all use a classic outdoor furniture set to jazz up our porch, garden, or balcony.
28. An Instant Pot that is sure to bring a little excitement to your meal prep routine. Being able to throw all your ingredients into a pot makes mealtime so much easier. Trust us!
29. A set of Brita filter replacements for those of us who have been using the same water filter for months — you're actually supposed to replace these every so often!
30. A steel dish drainer because there's no reason to let your dishes pile up just because you don't have a proper drying station! This will definitely lighten the load and make cleanup time feel less daunting.
31. A 30-piece kitchen utensil set so you can upgrade your kitchen at a super low price. With each item costing less than 50 cents, you really can't beat a deal like this.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.