1. This is Oliver.
He’s funny, talented, and much beloved by all. I hate him.
2. Oliver loves pizza. And he’s willing to work for it.
That’s encouraging. Yay, Domino’s!
3. Not so fast, Oliver…
Tragedy and loss. The hopes of another artist crushed by corporate tyranny.
4. But Oliver does a drawing for them anyway.
Never let rejection stand in the way of creation.
5. Pizza Express is interested.
Things are definitely looking up.
6. Pizza Express gets the deluxe 4D treatment.
Sadly, Oliver does not get a pizza.
7. Pizza Hut offers support.
But no pizza. Or a really soggy one, perhaps.
8. But what’s this?
Ask Italian offers a ray of hope.
9. Oh, no!
Pizza Express has hurt feelings, now.
10. But then again…
They do show solidarity.
11. Domino’s, however…
12. Watch the whole story here.
Because I’m probably not telling it very well. But Oliver can teach you to draw really good, too. And maybe you can get a free pizza. Or not.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.