38 Products Reviewers Are So Obsessed With, It Might Actually Be A Problem
Imagine your Revlon hot air brush filing a restraining order against you, OMG.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey that you might as well top every meal off with. It's absurd how many things you can add this condiment to.
Promising review: "It's just the right amount of heat to make it interesting, but not so hot that it'll interfere with other flavors. One of my peeves about spicy versions of normally nonspicy items is that it's often all about the heat but the flavors imparted by the chiles aren't particularly noticeable or interesting. This honey has a great chile FLAVOR to it, in addition to the heat, but it doesn't overwhelm the flavor of the honey at all. I like it on buttered toast and on fried chicken equally well, and this has definitely become a staple 'sauce' for me!" —S. Ferguson
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
2. Essence's Lash Princess mascara to make you look super attentive (and glamorous) during those back-to-back Zoom meetings — even if you're actually bored out of your mind.
Promising review: "Hello, that is my face above, because I bought into the hype of over 110,000 5-star reviews and now I will never look back!! Putting it on is like giving my eyelashes butterfly wings. It doesn't get clumpy, it stays put ALL the live long day (I spent all of last year's ridiculously hot pandemic summer wearing it, so I can speak to that), and you can apply it on very lightly if you don't want it to look so dramatic, or continue applying for longer lashes each time." —Emma Lord
Promising review: "I am a 30-year-old who has been wearing mascara since I was probably 15 or 16 and this is by far the best mascara ever. This beats Dior's almost-$40 mascara. A few times I made make up purchases based off of what reviewers and make up influencers hyped up and was disappointed, this surely wasn’t a disappointment." —Mary
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
3. A reusable oil-absorbing Revlon Volcanic Face Roller that's a much more reliable alternative to blotting papers. Bonus: It can even be used on a finished face without ruining your makeup!
4. A tube of Elizavecca's CER-100 Collagen Coating Protein treatment for anyone with hair that's become damaged due to excessive straightening and dyeing.
Promising review: "My hair used to be really soft, and then I discovered hot tools and hair dye. While my hair looks good, I really missed the soft texture. This works so well. There are no instructions on the box but I washed my hair with my usual shampoo, towel-dried it, worked about two quarter-sized dollops through my hair, let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinsed out. I went to bed with wet hair which usually results in my hair being kind of tangled and rough looking but I woke up and my hair was as soft and silky as it was before I started coloring it. I'm totally in love with this product, I have long fine hair but this doesn't leave it greasy or weigh it down. I'll definitely buy again." —Ellie
Get it from Amazon for $13.
Bek, a BuzzFeed editor, thinks this protein treatment is the miracle product she's been searching for — read this post on game-changing beauty products to learn why!
5. A pair of high-waisted yoga pants that actually have pockets (*gasp*) so you can finally store your phone comfortably while working out. They come in so many colors you'll want to buy a pair for every gym day of the week!
Promising review: "I bought these for the pockets and the high waist. The material is surprisingly squat-proof. Even with white undies, not a single bit was seen when I did a squat... and trust me I was looking for these to fail. The material has a matte finish and is really soft (like cotton). I hate constantly pulling up yoga pants so I was looking for high-waisted that stayed high and these are it. They're a bit snug, but I never have to pull them up. I am a womens 14 and the XL fit great." —megan
Get it from Amazon for $19.95 (available in sizes XS–3X and 18 colors)
6. A Revlon one-step hair dryer and volumizer hot air brush, which is one of the most versatile (and most popular) hair appliances on the internet. Instead of having to hold both a brush and a blow-dryer simultaneously to style your hair, you can now free up one of your hands for selfies — because the world deserves to see this thing in action.
Promising review: "I have very thick, wavy hair. I can never blow out my hair because it's too hard to hold the round brush and hair dryer in the right spots. THIS!! It is everything all in one and the oval shape makes it so easy to use. It gets really hot. It is a little loud on high, but I've found if my hair is already a little dry then I can just use it on low. I used a blow dry primer spray to accelerate the drying time and protect my hair. I'm in love! The flat iron always flattens my hair and makes it look dry. This straightens and retains the volume and gives it a soft, nondamaged look." —SAHM2011
Get it from Amazon for $41.97+ (available in four colors).
7. A L'Oreal *eight-second* lamellar water rinse-out treatment to give your hair out-of-this-world shine and softness, and starts working after just one use. Reviewers say it's become a staple in their routines.
And it's silicone-free!
Promising review: "I don’t usually do reviews on products, but for this one I absolutely have to. I have 3c type hair and struggle with a lot a breakage, unmanageability, and moisture. When my mom mentioned this product to me I didn’t take her seriously because of the simple fact that we have two completely different hair textures. I never would of thought this brand would work on my hair. I have always used ethnic hair products and stayed away from brands such as this one because of the alcohol consumption. I have never in my 22 years felt my hair like this. I feel like I have a completely different head of hair. This product is so amazing and I will FOREVER be using this product in my hair regimen. Thank you so much!! ♥️" —Theressa Hailey
Get it from Amazon for $5.95.
8. A weekly Wet & Forget Shower Cleaner that requires no scrubbing, meaning it's perfect for those of us who are basically allergic to manual labor. Just spray it on the tub after you shower and rinse it off before the next time you hop in. The grime will magically dissolve during the time in between.
Promising review: "This Wet & Forget Shower cleaner is really amazing. I was completely skeptical that any cleaner would work without scrubbing but decided it was worth a try. I first tried it on my fiberglass shower stall and was surprised at how well it works. It is just so easy to spray on after a shower and as the name says, forget. Before my next shower, I just let the water run for a while and use the handheld sprayer to complete the rinsing process so I am not standing in the cleaner. I then tried it on my tile shower stall and it works equally well. I just wish that I could find cleaners for other chores that are so easy to use and that do such a good job." —Bichon Mom
Get it from Amazon for $16.94.
9. A pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to clean out all the grossness that's accumulated during the time that you've neglected this chore. Reviewers love how well this thing eliminates foul odors and thick layers of grime — which is great, because how do you expect to pull heavenly scented clothes out of a filthy appliance?
Promising review: "I have tried everything to clean my washer. And was a Leitrim skeptical when getting this product. However, these thing are amazing. I used two tablets one at a time but two cycles and my washer looks like it is brand new again with no smell. I will continue to buy these. Amazing product!" —joe tremper
Get them from Amazon for $11.98.
10. And a pack of dishwasher-cleaning tablets that'll penetrate, dissolve, and remove the residue in the appliance that's even more likely to stink over time than your washing machine. Just pop these in once a month and you'll be good to go.
Promising review: "I am skeptical by nature and have an older machine that was stained from years of use. We have very hard water in our region which makes it even more difficult to clean things. These tablets were like magic...got rid of years of hard water use deposit with one try. Truly impressed. You can bet this is going to be a monthly routine from now on." —Amazon Customer, 3/12/2021
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $5.99.
11. A genius cat toy to keep your kitty entertained for so long it'll honestly make you jealous. I wonder what it must be like to not have bills or responsibilities.
Promising review: "My cats are OBSESSED with this toy and I find it hilarious since of course it's the cheapest thing we've bought them. When it's time to put it away I literally have to hide it so they don't see where it goes. I swear they would play with it until they passed out if I didn't stop them." —AliaDanielle
Get it from Amazon for $2.95.
12. A grooming glove – it can be used wet or dry to remove excess hair from your furriest friend *and* give them endless belly rubs at the same time.
Promising review: "Fantastic dog grooming aid! Our older rescue dog isn't too keen on the routine dog brushing stuff but her thick coat really needs the grooming — this dog grooming glove is the exact right answer. Put the glove on, pet the dog, and all that loose hair comes away, leaving her coat feeling so much smoother and softer without causing her to be nervous or upset over a brushing. Highly recommend, and yes I'm going to be ordering as gifts for a couple of other dog owners I know!" —DSP
Get each glove from Amazon for $7.99 (available in both left-handed and right-handed versions).
13. An anti-dandruff shampoo to save you from having to shell out a co-pay at a dermatologist's office. Whether you have a relatively mild case of dandruff or your scalp and shoulders resemble the Swiss Alps during ski season, this thing will become a staple of your shower routine.
Promising review: "MIRACLE PRODUCT! If you have a flaky scalp from dandruff, BUY THIS. I was about to go to the dermatologist if this stuff didn’t work. Thank goodness I saved myself hundreds of dollars by giving this product a shot. I used it four or five times (over a month) and it cleared my scalp almost completely. One more use and my scalp will be 120% healed! This stuff blew my mind. Totally worth it." —Chris
Get it from Amazon for $10.29+ (available in two sizes).
14. Or this bottle of sulfate-free Biotin shampoo infused with tea tree, jojoba, and argan oils to help treat hair loss. This is a potential option for folks whose hair is thinning a bit sooner than expected, or people simply looking to go a few extra rounds with father time.
Promising review: "I love this shampoo! I had gastric sleeve surgery and my hair was very, very thin. I started taking biotin and switched to biotin shampoo as recommended by my doctor. It doesn’t make your hair grow by washing it but it makes your hair and roots stronger. And it worked. After using the whole bottle, I found my hair was stronger. I had a lot of new growth that was sticking around (the previous new growth fell out early on) and my hair was getting thicker. Eight months later, my hair is back to normal. It's longer and thicker than ever. I still use it twice a week and love it! I’m not crazy about the way it smells but others love it when they smell my hair." —Diane J. Huff
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
15. A bottle of Ambi Skincare Fade Cream to gradually fade dark spots and prevent new ones from appearing. It's made with hydroquinone, vitamin E, and alpha hydroxy acid — and it has SPF to protect your skin from the sun!
Promising review: "I have purchased this product over eight times. I love it!!! I noticed results after about two weeks of putting it on once a day. Every time I get a new pimple, I put this on after the pimple heals and it gets rid of the scar. I use it on my face, arms, back, and chest. Recently I started using it on my bikini area as well to get rid of ingrown hair scars. I recommend this product to everyone I know who has acne scars." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $4.97.
16. A satin-lined beanie to keep your head warm *and* hair soft and safe from friction, because you shouldn't have to sacrifice one for the other.
Grace Eleyae is a Black woman-founded brand that also sells turbans, silk pillowcases, scrunchies and other hair-friendly headwear.
Promising review: "Great quality, comfortable, and the fit is great. I sleep in the cap and also wear it outside. This is the best protective cap to manage my natural hair. The best part is that when I take it off in the morning I don't have that embedded line on my forehead as when I wear durags."—Merrill A.
Get it from Grace Eleyae for $24 (available in 11 colors).
17. An Erase-A-Hole putty if you and your roommates have turned your living room walls into Swiss cheese, but would still like a chance at getting all of your security deposit back. You'll definitely keep this stashed away somewhere in every new apartment you move into.
Promising review: "I love this stuff! It’s super easy to use and it flawlessly anything from nail holes to larger drywall anchor holes. Bonus that my walls are white and I can even get away with not repainting if I do a clean job! I hope they never stop making this stuff." —bookworm
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
18. A Schick Silk Touch-Up Tool you can use to remove peach fuzz and shape your eyebrows. It also works to exfoliate dead skin, and people with beards can even use it to trim the hair near their edges with as much precision as possible.
19. A variety pack of 40 acne patches made with tea tree and calendula oil that'll basically redefine the way you think of "beauty sleep." Place this on before bed to draw all that puss and oil out of your pimples, and inflammation will go down by morning.
Promising review: "The amount of gunk this took out of my pores AFTER washing and exfoliating my face is literally crazy! I have very oily skin and acne (cystic and 'normal' acne). Also works great on popped pimples. Sucks all the crap out!"—Amanda
20. A quick-drying top coat – it's convinced some reviewers to never step foot in a nail shop again. It'll have your polish fully set within minutes, and it'll last a good while no matter how rough you are with your hands.
Promising review: "NEVER GETTING MY NAILS PROFESSIONALLY DONE AGAIN. I love having long nails. I do not like spending fifty bucks just to get them painted. I tried the gel polish, with gel top coat; I tried the gel system with the lamps; I tried every polish out there. My hands get washed hundreds of times daily. This stuff is unbelievable. It really works the way they say it does. I applied it about one to two minutes after finishing a second coat of color and within minutes it had bonded and set and my nails stay shiny and polished for over a week. That is not the full two weeks claimed, but I am unusually hard on my nails so over a week is AWESOME. I immediately ordered several more." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $6.62.
21. A foaming lavender bath to add some spa vibes to your time in the tub.
Promising review: "I love this stuff soooo much. I have had some rash issues on my fingers ever since I got a full body rash from Downy Unstopables (the worst product ever!!) and had to take prednisone to get rid of it. Ever since I started regularly soaking in the tub with this, I have had hardly any flareups. Something about the ingredients in this particular combination makes my skin sing. Plus, it smells amazing and provides top-notch bubbles. Worth every penny."—Sarah
Get it from Amazon for $4.87.
22. A deeply nourishing hair mask with aloe vera and castor oil that'll add softness without weighing down your natural texture. This is also a game-changer for people who generally have trouble managing frizzy hair.
Promising review: "I'm a natural hair girl! I often struggle with finding a product that helps me manage and keep my hair safe for the next styling. Although I wear protective styles, the in-between time really counts, so this mask is a lifesaver. I love to see the hydration of my natural curls and I feel this product gives them the love they truly deserve! This product has helped me redefine my hair experience. Love it!" —Ashley Jennings
Girl + Hair is a Black-owned, woman-owned small business.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
23. A pack of clear bumper stickers (no, not the kind that go on cars) to make your home a much quieter place. These will keep your drawers and cabinets from slamming shut, even if your house is haunted by very petty and rambunctious ghosts.
Promising review: "So my parents’ bathroom cabinets make a lot of noise and are all missing bumpers in the corners of the doors and on the frames. I put these on the other day and life is sweeter without having to hear the cabinet doors slamming or closing each time they’re opened. With the bumpers being clear and not of a color, it’s also aesthetically pleasing." —KW
Get a 300-pack from Amazon for $9.99.
24. A two-pack of stainless-steel tongue cleaners you'll (hopefully) use as often as your other dental products — because daily oral hygiene can include more than just brushing, flossing, and rinsing.
Promising review: "Unfortunately I, like many, suffer from bad breath and have tried so many things to stop it. I read that sometimes it's the germs on your tongue that can cause it, so I went crazy trying to brush my tongue. Of course we all know how that ends — gagging, watery eyes, and it still looks like that gross film is on your tongue. This product is really easy to use and I can get very far back on my tongue without activating my gag reflex. Also, it doesn't have the feeling like brushing with a toothbrush does. This cleaner just glides across my tongue, taking all the icky germs and bad breath with it. I love my nice new fresh breath and bolster of confidence!" —jordan
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $13.29.
25. A pancake mixer bottle that'll allow you to mix, pour, and fry your pancakes as fast as possible. This is perfect for people who live in households with many mouths to feed.
26. And some locally made syrup to smother those bad boys in once they're fresh off the stove. It's from a woman-owned shop based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and made of all-natural lavender flowers and unrefined raw cane sugar.
The brand recommends that you keep the syrups refrigerated and use them within four weeks since they don't have any additives or preservatives. Reviewers rave about the taste of syrups but also seem super impressed by the shipping times, packaging, and unique flavor offerings.
Promising review: "So delish, I ordered the lavender and rose syrups. I’m obsessed with adding them to my morning coffee 😋"—Iris
27. A tub of rejuvenating eye cream to firm up those bags under your eyes that you got from reading BuzzFeed shopping posts all night when you should have been getting your beauty sleep. That wasn't a wise choice, but who are we to judge?
28. Or a pack of cooling, hydrating eye gels with hyaluronic acid and collagen for those days you wake up and get straight to work. All you need is a solid15 minutes to wear and remove these patches before your morning meeting, and you'll instantly bring those tired eyes back to life (although some reviewers wear them for 30 minutes).
Promising review: "First of all, amazing deal for the price! Secondly, they work amazingly!! I have issues with tired eyes and I used the patches for about 30 minutes after I washed my face, while I was in the shower, then took them off when I did my makeup and my under-eye was so moisturized and rejuvenated!" —Tiara Baker
Get a pack of 20 pairs from Amazon for $13.47.
29. A hair-finishing stick to tame those rambunctious flyaways at the nape of your neck when you put your hair up. There's no reason a messy bun has to be *so* messy.
Promising review: "I don’t usually write reviews but this product blew my expectations away! I’ve always suffered from messy ponytails (thank you baby hairs) but not anymore. I’m able to wear my hair in a pony to work without it looking messy and unprofessional." —Shannon Hurley
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
30. A bottle of CND Essentials nail and cuticle Solaroil so that broken and peeling nails will be a thing of the past.
Each day, work the oil into your nails and cuticles and they will begin to grow and strengthen so you don't have to worry about weak nails anymore!
Promising review: "I had peeling, weak nails for years. Tried everything. I bought this in February. This size bottle lasted a bit more than a month religiously applying it two to three times a day. I was really seeing great improvement so I bought another bottle in late March. By May, all the peeling had grown out and my nails were getting stronger every day. I then bought the big 4-oz refill bottle because I never want to run out of it again! Cannot recommend this stuff enough!" —Diana
Get it from Amazon for $8.50.