2. The advertisement focuses on addressing the way medical marijuana can help treat various medical conditions, along with featuring their “Just Say Know” tagline.
3. Leafly hopes to be taken seriously and aims to be a “reliable, mainstream information portal” that isn’t bogged down by stoner stereotypes, according to a blog post on their website.
“We want to help New York patients learn about cannabis and make responsible and informed consumer choices about the product best suited for their medical conditions. Patients need a reliable, mainstream information portal about cannabis that is free of classic stoner stereotypes, and we truly believe that Leafly is the resource for them.”
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- The Supreme Court has struck down restrictions on abortion providers in Texas, holding that such restrictions are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸