2. The advertisement focuses on addressing the way medical marijuana can help treat various medical conditions, along with featuring their “Just Say Know” tagline.
3. Leafly hopes to be taken seriously and aims to be a “reliable, mainstream information portal” that isn’t bogged down by stoner stereotypes, according to a blog post on their website.
“We want to help New York patients learn about cannabis and make responsible and informed consumer choices about the product best suited for their medical conditions. Patients need a reliable, mainstream information portal about cannabis that is free of classic stoner stereotypes, and we truly believe that Leafly is the resource for them.”
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌