2. The advertisement focuses on addressing the way medical marijuana can help treat various medical conditions, along with featuring their “Just Say Know” tagline.
3. Leafly hopes to be taken seriously and aims to be a “reliable, mainstream information portal” that isn’t bogged down by stoner stereotypes, according to a blog post on their website.
“We want to help New York patients learn about cannabis and make responsible and informed consumer choices about the product best suited for their medical conditions. Patients need a reliable, mainstream information portal about cannabis that is free of classic stoner stereotypes, and we truly believe that Leafly is the resource for them.”
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠 🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️