1. This Gold Foil Mask from Cliv works to brighten and even out your skin tone while you look like a damn royal.
2. Match your cat with this mask from Pure Smile, which contains vitamin E, hyaluronic acid, and collagen.
3. Lace Your Face is a compression mask that uses cotton stretch lace to repair your skin.
4. Etude House's Cherry Gel Lip Patches aim to make your lips extra soft.
5. The Watermelon Girl Mask from Skin79 works to relieve stressed skin.
6. LUSH's Don't Look At Me teal blue face mask exfoliates skin with ground rice then moisturizes with murumuru butter. Yes, that's a thing.
7. Mediheal's Dress Code Red sheet mask will give you that Carnivale look and that hydrated skin feel.
8. The Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask works to clean pores and remove blackheads.
9. Tonymoly's Panda's Dream Eye Patches work to get rid of dark circles while ironically making you look like a panda bear.
10. This Coconut Gel Face Mask uses coconut gel and hyaluronic acid to moisturize and renew dull skin.
11. LuckyFine's Blackhead Remover Black Mud Peel-Off Mask works to improve blood circulation to your face.
12. This Baby Pet Magic Anti-Wrinkle pug sheet mask works against signs of again while making you look like an adorable lil' pug.
13. Whamisa's Organic Sea Kelp facial sheet mask is drenched in a full bottle of fermented sea kelp, which works to brighten and smooth skin for 72 hours.
14. Get yourself an animal face mask from The Face Shop to look like a panda while you get a collagen treatment on your skin.
15. And if you want to be in the holiday spirit early, get this Santa Claus face mask. It comes with a Rudolph option, too, both of which aim to rehydrate skin.
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for BuzzFeed's Gift Guide newsletter!
Never miss another deal!
Get daily browser notifications for the best deals on the internet.