1. This emergency exit that goes to nowhere:
2. This fire extinguisher that was last inspected over 25 years ago:
3. This cardboard BOX OF NEEDLES waiting to be disposed of:
4. This emergency phone that politely asks for you not to have an emergency near it:
5. This worksite entrance which is just two wooden boards and about 10 rusty bent nails:
6. This new hire just casually walking around the job site:
7. This smoke detector with the plastic packaging still on it:
8. This entire situation that I'd like to hose down with a fire extinguisher:
9. This Permabond that you definitely don't want to mix up with the eye drops right next to it!!!!!
10. This fire escape that looks like a really hard video game level:
11. This combo of beard and saw. YIKES.
12. This nail that should be much farther away from this person's head than it currently is:
13. These fake bolts that were GLUED TO A FOUNDATION:
14. This shelf covering up the emergency defibrillator:
15. This telephone pole that looks completely and totally architecturally sound:
16. This filter that practically screams "fire hazard":
17. This hot mess that's honestly frightening:
18. This outlet turned water fountain:
19. Oh, and this doorstop with a nail sticking out of it. Nothing wrong here, right?