1. A matte version of a melanin-friendly sunscreen that everyone knows and loves. If controlling oil production is as important to you as protecting your skin against sun damage, then adding this sunscreen to your routine is a no brainer. According to some Target shoppers, the matte finish makes your skin look #flawless.
2. A powerful dishwashing spray that technically is only made for dishes but according to some fans, can tackle everything from dirty kitchen counters to tabletops. If you frequent #CleanTok, then you know just how much people love this dishwashing spray, which leads me to ask: Why have you taken so long to buy a bottle of your own?
3. A skin-renewing body wash featuring salicylic acid, glycerin, and linoleic acids that promotes healthy, smooth skin from head to toe. This gentle exfoliating body cleanser is perfect for all skin types and can even be used as a facial wash if you so desire. If you don't grab this product, I for sure will because winter is near, and dry, dull skin is not my cup of tea.
4. A pretty, pink single-serve Keurig to fuel your burning desire to have absolutely everything in pink. Not only is this coffee maker aesthetically pleasing for all the pink-lovers out there, it takes up little to no counter space, sitting at less than 5 inches wide.
5. A fasting-acting eye solution if you're in desperate need of redness relief. According to TikTokers, these drops start working in just one minute to keep red eyes at bay for up to eight hours. Word of advice? Go for the larger size!
6. A retinol-infused body lotion because skincare isn't just for the neck and face. In case you're not familiar with this superior skincare ingredient, retinol is known for its ability to firm, smooth, and brighten skin. In this body lotion, you can also find cocoa butter and vitamin E in the mix.
7. A winter inspired natural deodorant because if you're going to change up your fragrance with the season why not let your armpits get in on some of the action? This particular version of the ever-so-popular Native deodorant is inspired by warm cider and cinnamon. Though it may smell reminiscent of a hot toddy, please refrain from tasting it. —Management
8. A cocoa-butter-infused gel oil so your dry body-skin can finally get some relief. If your skin returns to being dry in what seems like seconds after applying lotion, this is the product you need to really lock in the hydration so your skin can remain moisturized throughout the day.
9. An innovative facial cleanser and makeup remover so you can never make an excuse to skip your bedtime skincare routine again. If you're not familiar with micellar water, it's a multipurpose skin cleanser that doesn't require any rough rubbing or tugging to rid your skin of dirt, makeup and oil. Simply apply to a cotton pad (or two) and gently wipe your skin to refresh.
10. A spa-quality waffle-knit towel because it's time to finally get rid of those towels that you've been holding onto since your college days. Contrary to popular belief, towels have a shelf life and it's about time you throw in the towel...literally. Plus, these feel so amazing on the skin you'll wish you would have purchased them sooner.
11. A 2-in-1 purifying Dyson fan because if you're going to finally put a fan in your apartment, you might as well grab one that will circulate the freshest of air around the room. I know it's a bit pricey, but trust me, you won't regret this purchase one bit.
12. A hotel-esque room spray that will instantly make your home feel luxurious af. Even if you live in a super small 400 square-foot apartment with creaky floors and barely enough space for your growing shoe collection, this will transform your place into an oasis. Sorry, I'm projecting here. Moving right along...
13. A pack of five-blade razors so you can finally get the closest, smoothest shave ever. As tempting as it may be to skip shaving all together until warm weather season comes back around, this razor makes shaving way less of a pain (seriously).
14. A three-piece rhinestone hoop earring set because you've been saying you want to get into hoops and don't know where to start. This pack offers three different sized hoops for you to try and rock on various occasions. They may be different sizes but they're all equally fabulous in my humble opinion.
15. A vintage-inspired 35mm film camera so you can finally have another hobby other than scrolling TikTok while having your latest binge series playing in the background. Of course, it's easier to take out your phone and snap a quick picture, however, using a film camera challenges you to capture the moment (literally) and cherish it in a special way.
16. A #cleantok famous sponge that is unlike any other sponge you've ever used in your life (in the greatest way possible). One of the coolest things about this sponge is that it changes texture depending on water temperature—stiffer in cold water for harsher scrubbing and softer in warm water for gentle cleansing. Also, I just realized I'm at the age where I find cleaning supplies exciting. Crying. BRB
17. An affordable, aesthetically pleasing ring light that'll help you start your journey as a TikToker without shelling out lots of unnecessary cash. Let's face it, you're not the greatest at sticking to hobbies, so do yourself a favor and don't blow your paycheck on equipment.
18. An all-over balm stick for helping relieve and heal dryness literally from head to toe. It's the convenience of the Vaseline you know and love in a mess-free, travel-friendly version. *Immediately adds three to cart because winter is here and being ashy is not an option*
19. An innovative microfiber sponge to blend out cream and liquid makeup like a dream. According to advocates of this beauty tool, you'll never dish out the dollars for a more expensive sponge once this one hits your vanity. Yes, please!
20. A popular strengthening hair masque in case your not-so-luscious locks could use some TLC (raises hand). It's infused with biotin to leave your hair super soft and shiny but never weighed down.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.