Teenagers Are Sharing The Things They're Hiding In Their Bedrooms And They Are Seriously Hilarious
"A Pringles can, two sponges, a box of latex gloves and some Vaseline."
Recently, a viral Reddit thread asked teenagers to share the worst thing they are hiding in their rooms, and the responses were hilariously random and weird:
3. "I hid high-quality adult diapers in my room one summer. I have a fetish, OK?"
5. "My brother and I both had secret booger walls that we'd compare from time to time."
6. "My real diary — not the decoy diary I keep since I know my sister snoops around in my things. The decoy just has boring events and the occasional juicy gossip written in it to keep her interest, while the real one has a pit of my secrets."
7. "A superhero costume I made when I was 11 years old that I secretly planned to wear out of the house in the middle of the night and fight crime in."
9. "My mom's birthday 'present'. I'm setting up a murder mystery party for her because she loves true crime, but if she found any of my preparations, she would think I'm a serial killer."
11. "Febreeze. I'm technically not supposed to have any because my sister likes to spray it in people's eyes."
12. "A girl I was friends with freshman year of college hid a live hen in her room for over a month."
15. "Dildos. A shit-ton of dildos. If you're reading this, Mom, just never open the tote bag in the third drawer under my bed."
16. "A really cringy script I wrote for a James Bond movie that I hope no one ever finds."
18. "Chocolate. Because if my mom finds out, she'll want to share. And I do not want to share."
19. "When I was a teenager, I hid a notebook full of printouts of shirtless anime guys."
20. "Tarot cards. I live in a very religious household and would be ostracized if anyone found them — but really, I just like the art."
21. "Some branches I made into spears."
23. "Six street signs taken from various streets in my area. Road signs, not traffic signs."
25. "My search history. I should probably clear that now, TBH."
Some responses have been edited for length and clarity.