Recently, a viral Reddit thread asked people to share the things that instantly take their anxiety from 0 to 100.
Well, here are the most hilariously relatable responses that'll make you go, "This. ALLLLLL this."
2. "When someone texts, 'I have to tell you something. It needs to be face-to-face.' Please just text it, so I can melt down in private."
3. "Having to walk past a group of teenagers when they all start laughing, and I can't figure out if they're laughing at me or something entirely unrelated."
5. "When I'm talking to someone and their expression changes suddenly, and my stomach drops like, 'Fuck, what did I say?'"
6. "Hearing fast music in a video game but not seeing any enemies."
8. "Just seeing police. I know I did nothing wrong, but every single time I see a police officer I just think, 'OK, stay cool, act normal."
9. "When I screw up something at work and suddenly realize it in the middle of the night, causing me to panic and be up all night. It's always something that never matters at the end of the day."
10. "Waiting in line at the grocery store as a kid when my mom said, 'I forgot something, be right back.' Then getting closer and closer to the cashier but my mom hadn't come back yet."
12. "When I pay at a gas station with cash and there are 10 people behind me, but I can't put my money in my wallet fast enough while trying to take my items and move out of the way."
15. "Being in people's way. If I'm at a grocery store and someone else is trying to get past me, but I can't move because there are people in front of me, I start sweating. My wife won't let me go to Costco anymore because I get so on edge."
18. "We need to talk."
19. "The doorbell ringing does it for me. If I'm not expecting a package and my doorbell rings, I HATE it."
21. "When my parents don't pick up their phone after a couple of tries."
And finally, this response which will make anxious people go, "ALL THIS."
23. "LOL — as if my anxiety is ever at a 0."
Some responses have been edited for length and clarity.