1. That’s Not My Knack
The Ting Tings Vs The Knack vs Toni Basil
2. Around The Sexy Back
Daft Punk Vs Justin Timberlake
3. Boulevard Of Things She Said
Green Day Vs t.A.T.u.
4. Voodoo Milkshake
Kelis Vs Rogue Traders
5. Joan Jett Will Rock You
Joan Jett Vs Queen
6. Uptight Religion
Stevie Wonder Vs REM
7. Pink Nails of War
NIN Vs Pink Floyd
8. Black is Back
Public Enemy Vs AC/DC
9. Shake Your Piku
Chemical Brothers Vs Beastie Boys
10. Somebody Told Me To Feel Good
The Killers Vs Gorillaz
Johnny Cash Vs Wu Tang Clan
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.