1. Once upon a time, a young Miley Cyrus and Amanda Bynes attended Us Weekly’s “Hot Hollywood Party.”
2. A seemingly harmless gathering of two upcoming stars, was it not?
9. Lesson learned:
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.