1. Just in case Google hadn’t tugged on our heartstrings enough in the past. Here is the latest tear-jerker commercial from Google India:
Make sure to turn on the captions by clicking the CC button in the bottom corner.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- And here's everything you need to know about Apple's fall Mac event📱 🍎