3. Though Hilary and LiLo look like total BFFLs, Lizzie McG herself had just been dumped by Aaron Carter for Lindsay Lohan.
THIS WAS SERIOUS DRAMA, PEOPLE!
4. Evan Rachel Wood got her big break in 2003’s Thirteen.
5. She now plays Queen Sophie-Anne on True Blood.
7. In 2003, Mandy was dominating the teen scene with tearjerkers like A Walk To Remember.
8. Let’s all take this moment to collectively remember the massive crush we had on Shane West after AW2R.
12. Sadly for those of us trying to tell them apart, they’re both blonde again.
14. Remember Rory Gilmore?
15. Now she’s marrying Pete from Mad Men.
Rory always got the smart ones…
16. Or Amanda Bynes in What A Girl Wants? That was some great stuff.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌