3. Though Hilary and LiLo look like total BFFLs, Lizzie McG herself had just been dumped by Aaron Carter for Lindsay Lohan.
THIS WAS SERIOUS DRAMA, PEOPLE!
4. Evan Rachel Wood got her big break in 2003’s Thirteen.
5. She now plays Queen Sophie-Anne on True Blood.
7. In 2003, Mandy was dominating the teen scene with tearjerkers like A Walk To Remember.
8. Let’s all take this moment to collectively remember the massive crush we had on Shane West after AW2R.
12. Sadly for those of us trying to tell them apart, they’re both blonde again.
14. Remember Rory Gilmore?
15. Now she’s marrying Pete from Mad Men.
Rory always got the smart ones…
16. Or Amanda Bynes in What A Girl Wants? That was some great stuff.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲