1. A bone-chilling ethereal club remix, complete with the soothing sounds of Ned Stark’s melodic voice:
2. Super sick ’80s techno jam:
3. Downton Abbey piano mashup:
4. Entrancing ’70s metal-step remix:
5. Goose bump-inducing acoustic/electric violin ballad:
6. 8-bit Super Nintendo remix that is as cool as it sounds:
And finally, the most surprisingly awesome thing you’ve heard in a long time:
7. Rihanna as the Queen of the North:
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.